Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Precision T3610

Dell Precision T3610

Hi guys, I wonder if someone could assist me.! P.S. thank you for already reading this. so Basically I have a dell t3610 I wanted to mod it so I could add slic 2.6 to the bios and I also wanted to add nvme boot support to it from the bios.

What I did
    -First I changed the put the jumper on service mode on the machine then i Booted the computer in windows
    -then backed up the bios using fptw which created a biosreg.rom file 6mb in size it

-Then I moddified this file using mmtools and removed DpcDxe to Udp6Dxe
    -I added SAMSUNG_M2_DXE.ffs,Nvme.ffs, NvmeSmm.ffs, and NVMEINT13.ffs modules to the bios

Then I saved the new modded rom.

-I backed up my computers RW everything table then I used phoenix bios tools and added slic 2.6 to the rom file it was successful.
    -Then i flashed the machine and rebooted my network card drivers stopped working.
    -I power cycled the machine off and ever since then it powers on /off that's all it does now.

MY ISSUE
    I would like to get my machine working again however the baked up .rom file is 6mb and my bios chip is 4mb
    the machine has 2 bioses a 8 pin wind bond one and a 16 pin winbond one
    Chip model WINBOND 25Q32FVSIG

SO now that i need to get my machine backup and running can someone explain to me if there is way to modify the .rom file that I originally backed up and flash it back. Or do I need a new dump from someone who has a working machine.

Also I am not new to flashing bios chips I have a RT809, and a ch431a programmer, unfortunately I only have Pomona 4 pin clip.

Please let me know what I should do next I will also upload my backed up .rom file and the modified one that I used that has the slic2.6

Regards,

Sam
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Elite2k; 09-24-2021, 07:12 PM. Reason: fixing title

Re: Dell Precision T3610

It would seem I would have to start from scratch and re flash the bios chips Can someone Please share a clean dump of the 2 bios chips for the t3610 Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X