Chengx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chengx

Chengx and DECON caps see a lot new devices with that brand.on their site they swear of they products lifetime.

Re: Chengx

You've got your ChengX, ChongX, ChangX capacitors, and the counterfeits. The chinese have a shell-game with companies so you never really know who is who, or if they are a state-owned enterprise, or if they are part of the "group".
    I believe one branch of the group/counterfeit company is established in order to scam and rip off customers.
    i.e. Capxon International Electronic Company Ltd, incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability. Privatized, got the boot off the hong kong exchange de-listed HKEX 2020/10/27 $0.60/share due to fake financials, never mind the quality was garbage. I think that is a different company from the "real" CapXon in Taiwan, as Taiwan can make good capacitors?

The chinese can make an OK capacitor - but you can't tell due to vague "no-model name" labels and the scam of swapping in cheap (short-lifetime) parts during contract manufacturing for Western companies, to make a few pennies.

Chengxing Electronic Co. "CX" meh I would not say is any good.

Comment

DECON sounds like something you use for killing rats, not in power supplies, lest it kills them too.

Comment

I prefer DEFCON brand of chinese capacitors lol

Comment

ok thanks for respond.new out of the box i open the unit and desolder one 470mf 25v chengx measure on lcr meter 370mf garbage. then replace all.the 10mf 50v measure 8.90 to 9.10mf.the 47mf 16v measure 39-40mf.on their datasheet said is ultra low impedance high frequency����i by and use the last years thousents quality brand caps and before i solder i measure a lot of them to see if is on specs.never seen something like that on new capacitor.

Comment

Why should they give more capacitance than required?
            Electrolytic's spec is ±20% so right away- most of them right out of the box are low in value nowadays.
            470uF -20% would be 376uF. Still disappointing for a new part.

I see the ChengX, ChongX, ChangX etc. many of them offer really cheap versions, even in 16 different colours to look fancy. They seem to have better quality ones but companies are using the cheap, short lifetime versions.

Comment

never seen +15-20% on new cap.always is under the printed number nichicon panasonic nippon etc.even new cheap samwha RD and samxon KM is 4% to 6% under spec.but never like these chengx decon.anyway for new caps is not ok.

Comment

Working...
              X