No announcement yet.

Hisense H58AE6100UK - discolouration and slow load on right side of display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hisense H58AE6100UK - discolouration and slow load on right side of display

example there, caution to anyone who may want to do this, it WILL NOT WORK, unless you have them on both sides of the tv, NEVER peel them off both sides, always make sure you do it to the bad side and obviously it is not reversible, notice how he goes nice and slow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2inGB2T4D4w
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 09-18-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

from the photo i can't see the damage, are them burnt or cracked?

Comment

I had a stiff drink, took a deep breath and mustered the courage to peel off the six COFs
        on the right-side of the screen. I powered the television on, fully expecting it to say "RIP" but to my delight it displayed a perfect picture. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Davi.P and nomoresonys for excellent advice.

Comment

Glad to hear it, well done, another fine save.

Comment

Good to hear it.. bye..

Comment

where are the point you are happy with ? you fond the issue if he did the damage him self..
              to all read this threat don't remove and we will never saw any before to remove them on hisense TV. when you damaged them which you didn't say that you took it apart before to replace BK LED give to us many stories not only COF but panel self damage.

Comment

I'm always happy to keep something out of the landfill Diah, not sure if he damaged them from working on the tv or not but I can tell from the picture that the cof is burnt. I'm sure you have seen symptoms just like this one that pertains to your description in post #10, one problem can resemble another, keeps it interesting I suppose, I don't doubt your abilities, maybe some dumber members might, I have seen your wizardry.

Comment

Further update -
                  One thing I have noticed after watching the television is that colours on the side without the tabs is a little “washed out”. I believe this has been mentioned before but I wanted to reiterate it. To be honest, it’s a small price to pay to get my tv working again.

Comment

What’s the logic behind this "repair"? If the panel can work with just half of side COFs, why they install the others? They could save some bucks per panel.

No doubt it’s an improvement over initial situation but I’m reluctant to admit that the panel is working "as new".

Comment

Usually there is a slight sign of misuniformity running from one side to the other..

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                        Usually there is a slight sign of misuniformity running from one side to the other..
                        what are you talking about... OP are repair man.. not home user.. he is buy to sell... are you spreading here method ( HOW TO ) Cheating customers !!!???
                        this is the last degree of human being.

Comment

I don't understand you, since i don't value your posts then it is not important.. don't waste effort

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                            what are you talking about... OP are repair man.. not home user.. he is buy to sell... are you spreading here method ( HOW TO ) Cheating customers !!!???
                            this is the last degree of human being.
                            Please advice how to filter out home users, repairers for profit, resellers and so on.
                            How to share the info with good guys and hide it from bad guys?

BTW, misleading bad guys with wrong advice is also unethical. Better to say nothing.
                            Last edited by alfatv; 10-03-2022, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X