Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 9470m Change MAC ADRESS

Hi!
    I've programmed 5 pieces of this model from this forum dump and I have an address conflict on the network. The problem is that laptops (dump) have the same MAC address. I tried to replace it by editing the dump, but after such a procedure the LAN card is completely not detectable. Please help me with which tool can I change the MAC address?
    Thank you for every clue

Re: HP 9470m Change MAC ADRESS

You need NbDmiFit .Start with the newest ,then if that doesn`t work go backwards, 2.11,2.10 etc . Look here:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=nbdmifit
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      You need NbDmiFit .Start with the newest ,then if that doesn`t work go backwards, 2.11,2.10 etc . Look here:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=nbdmifit
      Thanks for your replay. I try NbDmiFit but it allows to change serial numbers- not MAC adress

Comment

Try version 2.02
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i had the same problem with 200 9470m, i sended them back to the seller.
          try bios programming and dmi.
          you have to remove the eeprom, program it with a new "blank" bios with uuid fffffffffffffff, solder back and use dmi to fix.
          because you have 5 it may be cost effective to do it, but in my case with 200 laptops and wasn't worth it...!!! good luck.

Comment

anyone who try other methode?

When the laptop wants to add to new domain (from Azure ), it says the laptop is connected to another domain. Apparently the mac adress is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by saidbe View Post

When the laptop wants to add to new domain (from Azure ), it says the laptop is connected to another domain. Apparently the mac adress is the problem
              I have probook 430 g4 and it allow me to change mac from bios menu. haven't you try from bios?

Comment

thanks, but with 9470m is not possible.

Comment

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/cha...indows-10-why/

Comment

thanks, but with 9470m is not possible.
                    Then you should flash bios again.

Comment

Thanks, but why i read in #5, with a new "blank" bios with uuid fffffffffffffff

Is een bin from badcaps not working.

For HP i am using Unlocker

Comment

Clean the ME firmware

Comment

Why can you not change the MAC ADDRESS with the utility linked earlier ?

We have done this with success for mac address locked CAD tools so that we can develop at the office or home office.

Comment

thanks for your answers..

i remove bios password for +20pieces of 9740m with Unlocker. Without any problem.

The buyer of this laptops could not add to new domain cause mac adress..

Next time i clean ME firmware and i see what happend.

Comment

Working...
                            X