Samsung LE32C530F1W with vertical lines on Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LE32C530F1W with vertical lines on Screen

Hello all, I'm dealing with a Samsung LE32C530F1W that now has vertical lines on the right side. It started with a ghost image on the top of the screen and then I tried the old trick of masking a few contacts in the flat cable that connects the T-Con board to the screen with some tape. It worked for a while and now out of the blue it turned into what you can see in the pic. I was able to get my hands on a known good T-Con board but the problem still persists. Now, what I've noticed is that the cooper colored flat cables that are directly connected to the screen itself are very hot to the touch (all four of them) in the right side. Left side is completly ok, they heat up a bit, but no problems there.
    Could this be motherboard related also.
    Anyone had a similar issue?
    Best Regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kambi13; 09-15-2022, 07:50 AM.

Re: Samsung LE32C530F1W with vertical lines on Screen

try pressing those tab bonds a little if you didn't already see if any change to display, can also check the cofs, look closely see if any look burnt or blacker than the rest.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 09-15-2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Re: Samsung LE32C530F1W with vertical lines on Screen

lift the panel's board and flip it to see the part of attachement of the tab, then heat that slot with heat gun not much, the silver oxydization could turn back to full silver traces.

Comment

Working...
      X