X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Originally posted by lotas View Post
    Try it, there are two dumps with different versions.
    Thank you very much lotas.
    In fact I can't fully test the binaries because I don't have the TV at home, I only have the electronic boards and the LED bars.
    The second binary (ue55mu6105_ic1604_II.bin) doesn't work, I don't even have the standby led.
    On the other hand, the first binary (ue55mu6105_ic1604.bin) seems to work: I have the standby LED, the tv turns on with the remote control and the backlighting turns on fine. On the other hand, to test the image, I will have to wait to return to my parents and it will only be in several weeks.
    I will post back to the forum at that time.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Blaupunkt 32-147I-GB-5B-HBKUP-UK , tv bootloop, led red > blue > red >blue
        Desolder UF11 and use CH341 for reprogram. After , go to menu and Factory reset
        Firmware below
        Attached Files

Comment

hi
          i need software for a a toshiba tv 49U5863DB
          tv stuck on logo.
          i think the main is vestel 17MB130S
          now i don't know the panel number.
          thanks

Comment

hi
            i need dump for a smart tv TD SYSTEMS, it stuck on logo, led flashing in red a green.
            the tv model is TD SYSTEMS K24DLH8FS
            the main is HK.T.RT2841P531
            thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by forall View Post
              hi
              i need software for a a toshiba tv 49U5863DB
              tv stuck on logo.
              i think the main is vestel 17MB130S
              now i don't know the panel number.
              thanks
              There is on 49U6863DB, I don't know if it's suitable or not.
              https://www.vestel-spares.co.uk/inde...odel&order=ASC

Comment

Need Help guys... Need Dump file for TCL LED 40D3000D

mainboard number is ms36k tp.ms3663.pb772. Thanks in advance
                Attached Files
                Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Duranitron View Post
                  Need Help guys... Need Dump file for TCL LED 40D3000D

mainboard number is ms36k tp.ms3663.pb772. Thanks in advance
                  the software in the dump is working, try the cropped one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks very much..
                    findings: the moment you plug the power to the tv the standby led turns on.. power on button and remote control power button have no effect.
                    main power are present 50v and 12 volts. 3.3 volts present in the pin 8 of EEPROM 25Q64 . 1.2 volts present in the video ic. backlight good test with backlight tester. Test the 25Q64 ic with programmer test good data verification at 100%.
                    Last edited by Duranitron; 09-14-2022, 05:17 AM.
                    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

Rca rtu 5540-d eeprom file

Hi folks how is everyone doing? Does any one have a Bin file for this model tv?
                      RTU5540-D DP.3458HB.815 RCA Main Board(3458HB.81518100401322). Thank in advance

Comment

139 / 5.000
                        Resultados de traducción
                        Hello, I have a JVC model SI24H TV, model SI24H, board CV3553BL-U24, with problems in the eeprom (it is stuck on the red led), I upload the backup, thanks in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by STE Tuxtla View Post
                          139 / 5.000
                          Resultados de traducción
                          Hello, I have a JVC model SI24H TV, model SI24H, board CV3553BL-U24, with problems in the eeprom (it is stuck on the red led), I upload the backup, thanks in advance.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Rca rtu 5540-d eeprom file

Originally posted by simplytrini View Post
                            Hi folks how is everyone doing? Does any one have a Bin file for this model tv?
                            RTU5540-D DP.3458HB.815 RCA Main Board(3458HB.81518100401322). Thank in advance
                            Post your DUMP here.

Comment

Hello lotas, I tried the cropped version that you provided me, but it still has the same symptom (stuck on red led), any other ideas? Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by STE Tuxtla View Post
                                Hello lotas, I tried the cropped version that you provided me, but it still has the same symptom (stuck on red led), any other ideas? Thank you for your answer.
                                Replace with a new Spi flash, maybe the problem is not in the firmware.

Comment

Hello,
                                  I have my TV model UE50KU6070 which I am trying to repair.
                                  BN41-02528A / BN94-10800C motherboard.
                                  If I disconnect the motherboard from the power board, the backlight works. When the motherboard is connected the backlight works but the screen remains black.
                                  When I plug the TV into the electrical outlet, the standby LED lights up but no reaction to an attempt to start it with the remote control for about 1 minute. During this minute the TV consumes about 20W.
                                  After one minute the consumption drops to 0W and the TV can turn on with the remote control but the screen remains black. All voltages on the motherboard are correct.
                                  The TV turns off with the remote control but you have to wait about 1 minute before restarting it again. Sometimes at startup the screen displays "Samsung Smart TV" for 1 second before going black.
                                  In fact, in addition to the black screen, it is as if the TV was extremely slow.
                                  The behavior is the same if I disconnect the two LVDS cables.

Can everybody check if the SPI dump of my tv is correct ?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Try it, just save all your dumps, 25Q80 is responsible for T-con.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Try it, just save all your dumps, 25Q80 is responsible for T-con.
                                      Thank you lotas, I will try this week end.
                                      Two questions :
                                      - Is it mandatory to flash the 3 chips ? (25Q40, 25Q80 and 24C512)
                                      - Is it mandatory to desolder the components to flash them or can this be done without desoldering them from the board ?

Comment

Try all three at once, without soldering there may be errors when reading and writing, just save yours.

Comment

Try all three at once, without soldering there may be errors when reading and writing, just save yours.
                                          I have saved the 3 chips but I have a problem for the 25Q32 on the panel bord because I cant write your 24C512.bin file
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by totof; 09-29-2022, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X