• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Appreciate your effort.

Thanks it's work on Lenovo T470..

Comment

I have Lenovo T470, Patch file working well on this model but, I have also Lenovo Yoga 11e (4th Generation Celeron) Patch file not working in this model.

Please help Thanks in advance.

Comment

this gonna be the 1st time I try patching my BIOS, and hope not brick the machine, so gonna take extra caution on this

Usually I would just remove external battery and disable the internal battery for RAM/SSD/HDD replacement.

Do I need to disconnect internal battery (X270) AND the CMOS battery for flashing the BIOS?

thank you.

Comment

friends who can help me

Comment

Hello sir, please can you patch a bios for me? Lenovo x270

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ndasigerard View Post
              Hello sir, please can you patch a bios for me? Lenovo x270

Thanks
              posting ur back up might help for a start

Comment

Will this tool patch Lenovo A485 on Ryzen 5?

Comment

can someone remove the password from my bios Thanks

Comment

Hello, Can you please patch a bios for me?
                    Lenovo Yoga 11e (4th Generation Celeron)

Thanks
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aziechang View Post
                      this gonna be the 1st time I try patching my BIOS, and hope not brick the machine, so gonna take extra caution on this

Usually I would just remove external battery and disable the internal battery for RAM/SSD/HDD replacement.

Do I need to disconnect internal battery (X270) AND the CMOS battery for flashing the BIOS?

thank you.
                      I tried using a SOP8 clip to read the BIOS, but always result "unable to identify chip".

I only removed internal battery. Leave CMOS battery untouched.

Do I have to remove CMOS battery?

I am not that handy with the soldering iron, I much prefer not removing the chip if possible.

Please help. Thank you.

Comment

Re: Please help with unlocking BIOS password from bin file Lenovo X380

Can anyone help patch bios for X280 NM-B521 ?
                        I patched but laptop doesn't initialization

Comment

can someone remove the password from my bios Thanks

Comment

Re: Please help with unlocking BIOS password from bin file Lenovo X380

Originally posted by kalya View Post
                            Can anyone help patch bios for X280 NM-B521 ?
                            I patched but laptop doesn't initialization
                            Try this ....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone help patch bios lenovo thinkpad l14 gen 1

Comment

Hi all, I was given this Thinkpad T14s Gen2 (20WN) Motherboard NM-D362 EC:MEC1503 it has administrator password, and I found these two chips, the question is can it be unlocked, flashed?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by xUmpa- View Post
                                  Hi all, I was given this Thinkpad T14s Gen2 (20WN) Motherboard NM-D362 EC:MEC1503 it has administrator password, and I found these two chips, the question is can it be unlocked, flashed?
                                  Use the forum search and read other T14s threads
                                  Attached Files
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

That was the first thing I did, and I did not find relevant information, that is why I made the query.

Comment

I just picked up a thinkpad l450 core i5 vPro from a flea market. Its BIOS is locked. On investigation it has two BIOS chips:

One chip is labelled Winbond 25Q64FV51Q and the other Winbond 25Q32FV1Q.

My question is how would I remove the BIOS lock on this? I have used the tool before to remove the password on a single chip model.

Comment

Hi !
                                        Could anyone help please remove my bios password from T590?

Comment

if anyone will update this thread with Lenovo E15 (Intel) unlock way , let me know .Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X