X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings.
    My story is always that I broke something and am now fixing it...

I am the cap!

Comment

Hi, gang--

I joined 'cause I was gifted a broken 65" TV that I thought would make a dandy monitor if I am able to fix it. I think I nailed down the problem already, so hopefully won't have to ask a question in the forums on this thing. (Just for the curious: everything seems to work but the backlight, and the backlight voltage is just a couple volts. I yanked the power board and found that there's a blown fuse heading to the LED connectors so I'm pretty sure that it's just the T2AL/250V thing, so I'm scrounging the junk pile for a 2A fuse to put in there.)

Thanks for posting such a wealth of knowledge on here! I was getting ready to yank the panel off the thing and start checking the LED strips until I saw a few posts mentioning that the LED voltages should be much higher than what I was seeing.

--marco

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I love to repair old electronics of all kinds. I have a particular fondness for audio equipment and televisions.

I have a few older computers, but I don't do too much work on them. I recapped a C64 if that counts.

I have done quite a few game console modifications including RGB mods to my NES and my Wii among others.

I joined this forum not because I have a specific question right now (I probably will have one eventually), but because I saw it mentioned in a comment on the web and I thought I'd come check it out!

Thanks

Comment

Hey Everyone, I guess i'll let everyone know why i'm here,

I have always enjoyed tinkering with tech but it wasn't until my dads TV broke and i semi fixed it (Made it display but then the PSU cut out, it was too old to replace) that i realised that not only can i tinker but i can also fix some things, and i am now on a mission to try and get old TV's in my region and either fix them or properly dispose of them.

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hey guys!

From Malaysia here. Well actually I'm not into electronics but during Movement Control Order,i started to do something. So here I am!

Stay safe guys.

Comment

Hi all!

New member here from Finland

I wish to fix my broken BENQ LCD monitor (GL2250-B).

I can not figure out replacement capacitor for "Lelon A249 (M) RXY 105 C" so I wish to find help here.

So please activate my account

Comment

Hi to all.
                  My name is Aleksandar and I'm from Slovenia but currently in Serbia.
                  I want to learn something new, and also to ask sometimes much more professional members for help.

I'm looking forward to hanging out here.

Comment

Hey All, I'm an amateur tinkerer, with great skill at probing electronics to make pretty displays on a scope Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Comment

Hello guys!

Comment

Hi peeps.Join this forum to learn more new things everyday.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I am from Paris (France), and I registered on this website to request some help to solve an issue on my TV

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Daran and hoping to some advice on fixing some stuff. Like trying solve and learn ways of fixing electronic stuff and noob DIYer. But happy to.read and get informed.

Comment

Hello everyone, my user name is mihcaelstallman cuz my favorite artist is Michael Jackson and the Stallman comes from Richard Stallman.
                              I don't have a lot of experience but I'm very happy to learn.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Hi all,

I am new here so just want to say hello to all of you.

I found this forum while looking for an Abit BE6-II motherboard capacitors diagram and actually found it here. This helped me to make a decision to roll the sleeves up and prepare for some soldering job to be done that I've never done before.

Thank you for this great forum with tons of very helpful information.

Best

Comment

Hello folks.

Another guy with technical problems

Comment

First of all to greet this great community, I hope to collaborate and learn from this forum in relation to laptop mainboard repair, grateful to the administrator for accepting me.
                                    Thank you.

Comment

Hi guys,
                                      First I must thank you receiving me and a member.

I hope to share and learn, I am not into computer repairs but more consumer Audio/Video electronics.

Comment

Hi....

lucky me know this forum. i newbie with electrical component
                                        i try learn about basicly caps and this forum supporting network pripheral stuff and happy me.

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm here to help pm any repair and share information.

Regards,

Andreu

Comment

Working...
                                          X