Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios for asus rog GL552vx

Originally posted by gilasenak View Post
    Its work for awhile..boot up installed windows..
    then black screen with backlight..reboot..fan spinning black screen.
    Ok, try this one,tihs should be ok.
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Its work for awhile..boot up installed windows..
      then black screen with backlight..reboot..fan spinning black screen.
      Then I assume that the problem is hardware fault... So many files with same problem.

Comment

It might not be a hardware fault, the original bios backup seemed messed up to me,the DMI area didn`t seem right.The last bios i posted is from a dump on another forum,and ive cleaned the ME.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Ok, try this one,tihs should be ok.
          Tried it..black screen after install windows. Have to wait few minutes to power on the laptop.

Comment

Tried it..black screen after install windows. Have to wait few minutes to power on the laptop.
            Try this original Factory bios.. If not work well with this file, then definitely has a hardware fault.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Claudiomfa; 10-11-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
              Try this original Factory bios.. If not work well with this file, then definitely has a hardware fault.
              Sorry for late reply..
              Flash your attached bios..its work for 4 hours..then same thing happen..screen got backlight but no picture.

Comment

HI
                I need bios file for asus rog GL552vx.
                Problem is black display after updating bios.
                PLEASE HELP

Comment

Originally posted by Vasio View Post
                  HI
                  I need bios file for asus rog GL552vx.
                  Problem is black display after updating bios.
                  PLEASE HELP
                  post the original bios
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Its still the same when i connect the charger its turn on without touch the power button fun working and black screen

Comment

Its still the same when i connect the charger its turn on without touch the power button fun working and black screen

Comment

Originally posted by ismaelstepheno View Post
                        moved here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87493
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi,

I have Asus GL552VX-CN144D, motherboard is GL552VW ver 2.1
                          Problem is the main lcd is blank, notebook working with tv via HDMI
                          I tried other LCD with cable, same result
                          Win10 installed with nvidia driver and intel hd graphics driver too

Here is the original bios dump, maybe somethin is corrupted?
                          Could someone check or repair it for me?

thx in advance

regards
                          Tom
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_x View Post
                            Hi,

I have Asus GL552VX-CN144D, motherboard is GL552VW ver 2.1
                            Problem is the main lcd is blank, notebook working with tv via HDMI
                            I tried other LCD with cable, same result
                            Win10 installed with nvidia driver and intel hd graphics driver too

Here is the original bios dump, maybe somethin is corrupted?
                            Could someone check or repair it for me?

thx in advance

regards
                            Tom
                            if you have an image on the external monitor it is not a bios problem, if you checked the LVDS cable and the display, check the video chip ... probably bad soldering between the chip and the motherboard ..

Comment

Ok,i,ll check all signals,but boardview for gl552vx only for 2.0 board. My main board is 2.1 and lvds connector have 40pin, and rev2.0 have 30 pin connector.
                              Maybe you have boardview for rev 2.1?
                              I know, this topic is for bios request only,sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                if you have an image on the external monitor it is not a bios problem, if you checked the LVDS cable and the display, check the video chip ... probably bad soldering between the chip and the motherboard ..
                                Hi sir hope you can clean my Bios too, clean me region , laptop will turns on then if you off the lptop it wont power anymore , to power it on again yun need to rmeove the rtc battery and short the pins and it will power on again

backup bin

model: GL552V
                                GL552VX(KBL)-DM401T
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                                  Hi sir hope you can clean my Bios too, clean me region , laptop will turns on then if you off the lptop it wont power anymore , to power it on again yun need to rmeove the rtc battery and short the pins and it will power on again

backup bin

model: GL552V
                                  GL552VX(KBL)-DM401T
                                  Power on button - did you check it? 3.3V present and goes to 0V when pressed?

Clean ME:
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Vesko356; 09-16-2021, 01:13 AM.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    Power on button - did you check it? 3.3V present and goes to 0V when pressed?

Clean ME:
                                    If it wont power testing the 3v line of power button I only have 1.3v if pressedit goes 0v and nothing happens the voltage now will be 0v

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                                      power button I only have 1.3v if pressedit goes 0v and nothing happens the voltage now will be 0v
                                      Just like I thought, that's your problem - should be 3.3V, 1.3V is too low there is no way to turn it on with this voltage, find the reason for this - some faulty resistor probably, or heavily oxidized power button switch, or oxidized ribbon cable, or oxidized ribbon cable connector and so on.
                                      Last edited by Vesko356; 09-16-2021, 03:32 AM.
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                      X