• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by linxz View Post
    Hello Maxpower3
    i got Lenovo M910q with password protected BIOS
    Can you help me to patch the bios.thanks!
    Off-topic .Desktop pc bios requests go here -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15 .The patcher does not support it.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

worked perfect x280 !

Comment

@AAAC well I'm embarrassed. Sorry about that. It seems that pressing "Enter" at the boot screen freezes the machine completely, so it won't respond if you press F1 after. I just powered it down and pressed F1 straight away at the lenovo logo, worked like a charm. Thanks a lot

Comment

thanks for the file I download it ,but not working in my laptop win 10 64bit. any help please

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Which tools do you recommend to backup and flash the BIOS on a lenovo P72 ?

Comment

So I'm trying to give it a go but getting stuck here:

Code:
                Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
                Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 301, in <module>
                  patch(filename)
                 File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 171, in patch
                  clean(patched_filename)
                 File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 188, in clean
                  volume = load_patched_volume(p)
                 File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 234, in load_patched_volume

size = int.from_bytes(header[16:19], 'little')
                AttributeError: type object 'int' has no attribute 'from_bytes'
                To add up, all of my IC reads return the same md5 regardless of the software used

Comment

Originally posted by atomx View Post
                  Laptop model number ?
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Laptop model number ?
                    Oops, my bad. It's an X280, Winbond 25Q128JVSQ, using a CH341a + clip.

Comment

Oops, my bad. It's an X280, Winbond 25Q128JVSQ, using a CH341a + clip.
                      Can't edit the post so just following up with the fix: because it was an obvious python issue, placed all the auto-patcher files in the /AppData/Local/Programs/Python folder and ran from there with zero issues.

Thanks!

Comment

Code:
                        [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
                        Traceback (most recent call last):
                         File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 301, in <module>
                          patch(filename)
                         File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 171, in patch
                          clean(patched_filename)
                         File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 188, in clean
                          volume = load_patched_volume(p)
                         File "c:\lenbios\lenbios\patch\autopatch.py", line 234, in load_patched_volume

size = int.from_bytes(header[16:19], 'little')
                        AttributeError: type object 'int' has no attribute 'from_bytes'
                        To add up, all of my IC reads return the same md5 regardless of the software used
                        try may be
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1444

Comment

Hello, can someone guide me on how to remove the supervisor password on a lenovo P72.
                          Thank you!

Comment

I just get this no matter what I do:

1.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                            There was an error... Aborting.

T420i and E531 / E530

Comment

Originally posted by neverexisted View Post
                              I just get this no matter what I do:

1.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                              There was an error... Aborting.

T420i and E531 / E530
                              model with P24s08 ?
                              autopatcher don't work

look
                              http://www.ja.axxs.net/eeprom_location.htm

Comment

Hello everyone! I have bad English, sorry. I have a laptop Thinkpad t480s type 20L7-001LGE.
                                And it looks like I broke it. I made a dump but didn't check it. I tried to flash it and got a black screen.
                                The script did not work, saying that the dump: "Is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump".
                                I tried to flash someone else's dump from a user post from this forum. I got to 7 points,
                                but then when I flashed someone else's original dump I got a black screen. Everything is bad? Here is my broken dump.
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hi, I tried on x390, but getting beep and back screen only..
                                  any help will be aprreciated..
                                  thanks

Comment

can someone help me? I failed.

Comment

Originally posted by srpr View Post
                                      can someone help me? I failed.
                                      Here
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Helo
                                        I have a lenovo Yoga 11e can some one help with bios patch?

bios

Comment

Originally posted by Soo View Post
                                          Helo
                                          I have a lenovo Yoga 11e can some one help with bios patch?

bios
                                          Read some other Yoga 11e threads, the patcher doesn`t work.

Comment

Working...
                                          X