X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,
    I'm also new to this board. I like repairing electronics and learning more about it.

I wish everyone happy posting and lucky repairs!

Stefan

Comment

New member here looking to learn some new stuff.

Comment

Hi from Brazil!
        Yeah... just bricked my motherboard... lets repair it!

Comment

Hello everyone,
          interesting... but I want to unregister. Can anybody tell me how?
          best regards
          Franziskus

Comment

Hey Folks,

Name is John. I've been lurking for a while using the site to find troubleshooting tips to repair a couple of monitors and TVs. Fairly good at mechanical things, but still a bit of a neophyte with electronics but always looking to learn more and improve my DIY skillset.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I'm Mike I've worked in the electronics industry for over 30 years. Always looking for helpful information for doing board level repair

Comment

Hi there, came here looking for information about recapping motherboards!

Comment

Hi

I am 33 years old,studied PC maintenance,english is not my primary lenguage so sorry if I misspell something but I belive you will understand me

My hobby's are electronics,done some projects,not anything fency,so I am not rocket scientist but not cave man eider )

like power amps,gedgets and pc ofc

For pc Amd fanboy
                  Curent pc is fx9590,r9 390 g1,16gb ram,sabertooth fx990 r3.0
                  Now building custom water colling with peltier elements O

That's it for now people )

Comment

hi everyone my name is murtaza from malaysia doing laptop repairing i am still learning hop all the masters will guide me. thanks to all and happy to become family of badcaps

Comment

Hello,

Long time user, but now i'm looking for help.

TIA

Comment

Hi there. I was recommended to this forum from other repair site. As you have a reputation that is most helpful. Just wanted to create an account in case I need to come back here in future. Many thanks.

Comment

New Member here, looking for help repairing a subwoofer and found an excellent post. Can't wait to learn more.

Comment

Hi
                            New member , new to electronics and geared to lean A LOT ...

Comment

Hello all, I'm Guillaume from France.

I repair electronic devices but I'm limited by my lack of knowledge about it and have only a digital multimeter Extech EX330 and a component tester T7... I registered here because I need some help ^^

Comment

New poster. Hoping for help with repairing a TV. Seemingly a lot of detail and knowledge within these pages.

Comment

Hello everyone.

This is Mikey from Portugal, i'm an It professional that also dedicates some time to eletronics.

Hope to help and be helped.

Comment

Hi everyone! My interest in electronics started when I was 13. I would take things apart and remove all the components. I particularly loved capacitors because they were the only components i understood, they store electricity! My first computer was a Tandy trs-80, then a C64. I am currently repair computers for a living and have gotten interested in board level repair. I look forward to learning from you all!

Comment

Hi All,

stumbled across this lovely corner of the internet after my monitor started to die and I am way too stubborn to pay the price they are asking for a new one at this point.

Been tinkering a bit with electronics mostly small battery powered things so this is my first attempt at repairing something more significant

Comment

hi all, i am Justin from malaysia, nice to meet you all

Comment

I did. I take it you like potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                                          X