This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

I have tried moving forward with safari explorer, but to no avail. I did this using the mac diagnostic method. This is the only way to use safari.

Cheers!

Comment

I have a MacBook pro M1 activation lock a bypass is available
      or what solution you can offer me to unlock it or other if a programmer is available for the bypass tell me

Comment

Hi there,
        Picked up a T2 locked 2020 Macbook Air (A2337, EMC 3598) from a guy that claims he got it from an Amazon returns pallet. Find My Mac is disabled, so it could hold true. I'd be willing to lend to someone to test on. It's a brick to me in it's current state.

Comment

Newby here just joined. I refurbish laptops for a living and I love the thought process going on here to try and figure out how to activate these devices. Looking forward to an actual solution so I can give these laptops a second life use for those who cannot afford the increasing prices Apple is charging for these devices.

Comment

I bought a 2020 M1 13" MacBook Pro that was liquid damaged. I was able to repair the MacBook and get it working again only to find out it's activation locked to an Apple ID. I have no idea if it was originally stolen, but the guy I bought it from on ebay said he could not even get it working, so I guess he had no idea it was locked. Anyway, as it shows part of the Apple ID it's registered to, can we not just someone figure out a way to show the full Apple ID, so we can send an email to the person? That full Apple ID must be stored somewhere on a chip or I guess maybe after it sends the serial number to Apple's servers it retrieves that Apple ID and show only part of it. No idea how that part works. I don't mind reprogramming a winbond or other chip once we have a solution, but doesn't really seem like we'll see one for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Zparts01 View Post
              I bought a 2020 M1 13" MacBook Pro that was liquid damaged. I was able to repair the MacBook and get it working again only to find out it's activation locked to an Apple ID. I have no idea if it was originally stolen, but the guy I bought it from on ebay said he could not even get it working, so I guess he had no idea it was locked. Anyway, as it shows part of the Apple ID it's registered to, can we not just someone figure out a way to show the full Apple ID, so we can send an email to the person? That full Apple ID must be stored somewhere on a chip or I guess maybe after it sends the serial number to Apple's servers it retrieves that Apple ID and show only part of it. No idea how that part works. I don't mind reprogramming a winbond or other chip once we have a solution, but doesn't really seem like we'll see one for awhile.
              server apple not returning full email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Zparts01 View Post
                full email adress is in bios dump

Comment

What exactly is happening when you send a password reset email to Apple ID: null and Password: null? It comes up and says "an email has been sent tp your email address, c.....@s......com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password." I was thinking if this is sending an email to the person who owed the MacBook, they might get sick of the flood of email and remove the device or if it ends up being stolen they will somehow send someone, even if it's the police, to get the MacBook. Or is "null" just a user name that does nothing?

Comment

But can it be read or is it encrypted?

Comment

Originally posted by radicalsolutions View Post
                      full email adress is in bios dump

can you show where is the full email location in the dump? or maybe what keywords to search in it?

Comment

Originally posted by CainGraywood View Post
                        can you show where is the full email location in the dump? or maybe what keywords to search in it?
                        the dump don't include email address

Comment

Hello, good day, I intend to buy a macbook pro 16 inch 2021 but this have icloud blocked (i think so) and its impossible to have access, is there a way to unlock?, i dont have any information of email, paswword or birth date, etc.
                          Pd. the original owner forgot the information and they sell in accesible price, this is the reason of mi question.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tiny13 View Post
                            the dump don't include email address
                            really?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CainGraywood View Post
                              see above post

Comment

Originally posted by JossI. View Post
                                Hello, good day, I intend to buy a macbook pro 16 inch 2021 but this have icloud blocked (i think so) and its impossible to have access, is there a way to unlock?, i dont have any information of email, paswword or birth date, etc.
                                Pd. the original owner forgot the information and they sell in accesible price, this is the reason of mi question.
                                There's no method of unlocking these MacBooks yet...

Comment

see above post
                                  Unfortunately i've looked inside several M1 dumps I have right now(some locked, some not) i cant find any keywords like "owner" , "last" or any form of email inside it, except the WIFI name.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                    There's no method of unlocking these MacBooks yet...
                                    TThank you very much for your answer, in this case, exist the posibility that found a method eventually, or is impossible and will never be found ?

Comment

really?
                                      what chip you dumped? what tools you used?

Comment

Has anyone found a way to access terminal from the Activation Lock screen and/or the Options/Diag screen on a locked board/unit? Even if a lot of commands won't work, just wondering if anyone has found a way to access it.

Comment

I've read that the serial number for M1 devices is located in one of the nand chips? But nobody is saying which tool they're using to read/write with. It's a BGA110 Nand IC and I can see that JCID Repair Assistant now has a section for macbooks (Read data, Write data, Uploading) I have the BGA110 module but that doesn't detect it so I'm guessing maybe the P13? I don't see any other tool that could read it. Anways if anyone has any ideas or tips I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X