Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macbook A1707 820-00928-A bios dump needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook A1707 bios dump needed...

This error is normal on this BIOS.
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Re: Macbook A1707 bios dump needed...

Originally posted by piernov View Post
      This error is normal on this BIOS.
      if error is normal then would a clean ME solve this issue or not ? i've read another eeprom from another a1707 and error is the same although that machine is running perfectly ... that's why i didnt consider it an error, still .. i would appreciate a clean ME for this machine.

Comment

Re: A1707 Clean ME

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Clear ME doesn't solve the problem, try to fix bios again.
        I have cleared ME your file but the error is still not resolved (try with higher ME version same result)
        can you please post the cleared version ? thanks a lot !

Comment

Re: A1707 Clean ME

Originally posted by fricosu007 View Post
          can you please post the cleared version ? thanks a lot !
          Here
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

A1707 (820-00281-A)

Hi People, Please can anyone help ?
            I tried to read my bios chip and it said empty. Can anyone give me a working bios file ?
            W25Q64FVZPIG is my chip board is A1707 (820-00281-A)

Comment

820-00928 - Needs SPI ROM data for A1707

Macbook A1707 touchbar SPI ROM data needed for board ID: 820-00928-A
              Last edited by MARTINVEGETA66; 10-02-2022, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Re: Macbook A1707 820-00928-A bios dump needed...

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post
                macbook a1707 touchbar bios dump urgently needed... Board id: 820-00928-a
                utiliza esta
                Use this

[Mod. Edit-Vesko356] This is an english language forum, post in English please!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vesko356; 07-10-2023, 08:56 AM. Reason: Translation

Comment

Re: Macbook A1707 820-00928-A bios dump needed...

Please cleer ME regin in A1707.Thenk you.
                  Piotr
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Friends Need to unlock and remove MDM or a clear dump ..THANKS
                    A1707 Emc3162
                    sn:C02VH097HTDH
                    820-01190-A
                    Attached Files

Comment

PLease any help with ea new dump for my macbook with above sn?? THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                        PLease any help with ea new dump for my macbook with above sn?? THANKS
                        try..
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks Its WORKING

Comment

[QUOTE=DARZO;n1366425]Re: Macbook A1707 bios dump needed...

this file at startup asks for 6-digit,
                            what are the 6 digits

Comment

Hello, I have a macbook pro with efi, could someone help me?
                              macbook pro a1707
                              plate 820-00928-04
                              attached trash can
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kifer91 View Post
                                Hello, I have a macbook pro with efi, could someone help me?
                                macbook pro a1707
                                plate 820-00928-04
                                attached trash can
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                                post EMC, post S/N, what should we do with this bios..
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi,
                                  have this a1707 MacBook Pro, bought from Kleinanzeigen (like Craigs List). PCH had the glass blown away; replaced the PCH and the power switch before that, and have booting current (like 1-1.6 A as usual), but no chime and screen stays black.
                                  Figured I need to clean ME, but failed to do that using MuertoGB's tool.

May some soul be so kind and clean the me region on the attached SPI-ROM image?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomtom67 View Post
                                    Hi,
                                    have this a1707 MacBook Pro, bought from Kleinanzeigen (like Craigs List). PCH had the glass blown away; replaced the PCH and the power switch before that, and have booting current (like 1-1.6 A as usual), but no chime and screen stays black.
                                    Figured I need to clean ME, but failed to do that using MuertoGB's tool.
                                    May some soul be so kind and clean the me region on the attached SPI-ROM image?
                                    Post the logic board number,and type and post the serial number please.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Serial number C02TW15MHTDF (as was visible in the dump file); board number is 820-00928 (as for all A1707).

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tomtom67 View Post
                                        Serial number C02TW15MHTDF (as was visible in the dump file); board number is 820-00928 (as for all A1707).

Thank you!
                                        try
                                        Attached Files

Comment

seifaldenn Thank you! Unfortunately, that produces the same result as with my cleaning tries: Fans spin, but only 20v/250mA (without battery), and cpu stays cool. With the original bios, cpu and fans turn on, "normal" booting current, but no chime (no POST).

Any hints on what to try next?

Comment

Working...
                                          X