This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Attempting to make my first post so that I can begin to ask specific questions regarding my Samsung TV.

Comment

hello everybody , im from morocco and im new member in this group . i like so much this website because it contains a lot of electronical benifits so i hope evreone somethis benificial can post it here and thank you in advance . by the way my expert in eletronical is files bios and im ready to post anything concerning new computers so ; last and not at least i wanna thank the founders of this website .

Comment

Hi I'm Simmi in sunny oz.. I do have electronics training from way back, in the day's of analogue tv's and vacuum tubes. Also did a fair bit of digital stuff. I joined IBM in the late seventies as they were recruiting service engineers with electronics background. It was in the days when computers needed electronics engineers to fix computers. Gradually over the next decade, all the repairs went to module replacements highlighted by diagnostic software. No more electronics knowledge required. I still like to repair my own stuff though..

Comment

Amazing community and happy to join here. Really interested to know how to solve my Vizio M43-C1 dark screen issue

Comment

Hi everyone,
            I am argg from Greece - quite experienced with analog electronics but almost newbie in digital. Using the forum valuable resources I hope I'll be able to fix my pc motherboard

Comment

My first computer was a ZX 80 spectrum, followed by a Amstrad CPC6128 back in the 80s. Been around C64 though I never myself owned one. In the PC era had a IBM clone Xebec PC XT AT. The rest is pretty modern stuff

Comment

Ho ho ho so many people! One more! I'm David, I'm swiss, I'm 27 at this stage of life.

Learned automtician and don't lik to work... in factories or to be a slave of watch industry haha.

I like to make music and I'm willing to build my own stuff of that kind. I'm on electronics since a couple of years after study finish in 2012. Trying to repair stuff, helping my neighbours with theyre faulty "clothes cleaner" etc.

Looking for more knowledge and willing to share my experiences!

Cheers!

Comment

Hi to all. Service laptops and decode car radios.

Comment

Hello I am Freddie Murphy. I was searching for answers when i came upon your forum and after reading alot of the posts, I thought this would be a good place to learn a few things! Look forward to talking to everyone!

Thanks!

Comment

howdy!
                      I am awed at the wealth of information on this forum.
                      Hoping to find some ad-hoc advice on electronics repair that I tend to do in spare time.

Comment

Nice to find you. Looking forward to get and give some help

Comment

Hello everybody, this is Lukmon from Nigeria

Comment

Cheers all ... I'm an IT pro by day (and sometimes nights) but my love for tinkering in the old school sense of what the term 'hacker' once meant is what brought me here. While searching replacement PCBs for a Sanyo DP42849-01, I unearthed some tasty forum discussions which required registration to dig deeper. I'm glad that I did - it looks like I've come to the right place!

Comment

hello everybody

im happy we can all contribute to help each other within this community of repair

im a selftought electronics technician who would like to further expand his own knowledge.

thank you in advance for the opportunity to learn.

Comment

hello everybody

im happy we can all contribute to help each other within this community of repair

im a selftought electronics technician who would like to further expand his own knowledge.

thank you in advance for the opportunity to learn.

Comment

Hello, trying to fix a no picture problem on an LG 60PX950.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                    I'm a university student from Taiwan.
                                    Nice to meet you all. 😳

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I'm an IT professional from Belgium. I love to tinker with computers, electronics and everything related.
                                      Nice to meet all of you :-)

Cheers!

Comment

Hello to everyone,
                                        I'm trying to fix an iPhone X with a boot loop problem.

Pauld Daniels and his magnificent software redirected me here.

Comment

Greetings, internet amigos. I'm Jake and I am a total rookie. Don't take my advice.

Comment

Working...
                                          X