Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Originally posted by ultravarialheadspin View Post
    thx for help men, god bless you! now no accounts bios unlocked, but when i installed windows 7 and go to update (drivers) its show error and nothing happen
    wifi not working , with lan cable internet working 5 seconds, internet not problem on another gadgets
    This has nothing to do with the unlocking of the BIOS, most likely the problem is missing or inappropriate drivers for the respective network devices.
    There is no relation between the unlocking itself and the problem you are describing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Please help to unlock this hp mini 6th gen.
      thank you
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dhan View Post
        thank you
        read the first post and unlock it yourself ..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          read the first post and unlock it yourself ..
          it doesn't support this model.

Comment

it doesn't support this model.
            look for another bios chip on the motherboard ... look on both sides, and post the content ...
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Custom AMITSESetup. Clear those sections.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                Custom AMITSESetup. Clear those sections.
                Those AMITSESetup should be replace by FF?

Comment

Not AMITSESetup itself but whats after it. That part is cleared. But there are many more, with some other, similar name.

Comment

thank you
                    Your bios password is:

adm1n
                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by FaissalDZ View Post
                      I used it for HP EliteBook 2570p,
                      worked as expected but i got some errors!

Thank you for the great tool
                      Can you fix this error please.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=298
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-05-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

hi, can someone delete or find a password in this bios? thanks

RCUnlocker_v_1_0 after open getting error damaged file..

Comment

Originally posted by tomo369svk View Post

RC unlocker works normally.

Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by tomo369svk View Post

Does the laptop have a make and model number https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

WOrked like a charm for HP x360 Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by FaissalDZ View Post

Will do at one point. Software needs an update soon. Got to make myself some free time to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                  Both are possible but I'd modify 16MB only.
                                  Dear friends!
                                  I'm sorry for writing here.
                                  There is a question. I flashed bios hp elitebook x360 1040 g6, but probably did something wrong and the computer does not boot. There are two BIOS chips on the motherboard, on the one hand w25q256jveq (I saved a copy of the BIOS with the password), and on the other hand the w25q80dv1g chip. The w25q80dv1g chip was damaged, I could not save the firmware to it. If you can help me find a new firmware for these two chips. Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                                    new to unlocking and forum. I have tried a HP Probbook 430G7. I read the bios chip ( and verified ) using CH341A. This created a bin file. I dragged it onto the RCUnlocker.exe and this produced a new bin file. I used WinMerge to check any differences and it had. ( see attached image).

Am I right in presuming the original password is AdminPW ??
                                    Uploaded to new bin file. The bios did not show a 'reset the security settings' we went to setup and there was still a password so we could not get in.

Any help appreciated.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi everone,

i have HP Elitebook 840 G2 (bois chip Winbond 25Q128FVSQ) which has admin bios password.

I have used CH341a to read the bios but when I use HP unlocker to remove password by dragging BIN file to RCUnlocker.exe, I get message missing unloackable content (screenshot attached).

Could you please help me removing bios password from attached BIN file. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by adnanasim80 View Post
                                        Hi everone,

i have HP Elitebook 840 G2 (bois chip Winbond 25Q128FVSQ) which has admin bios password.

I have used CH341a to read the bios but when I use HP unlocker to remove password by dragging BIN file to RCUnlocker.exe, I get message missing unloackable content (screenshot attached).

Could you please help me removing bios password from attached BIN file. Thank you
                                        You havn`t made a good backup. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi, RethoricalCheese, I have downloaded your hpunlocktool and I will try it soon on mine EliteBook 840 G5.
                                          Hope that all will work as it should

Comment

Working...
                                          X