Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marantz SR4003 firmware request

Anyone can help ?
    I need SR4003 firmware to fix my AV set. Does anyone can provide me the latest version of the firmware ? Urge to request.

Re: Marantz SR4003 firmware request

Originally posted by aliougm View Post
    Anyone can help ?
    I need SR4003 firmware to fix my AV set. Does anyone can provide me the latest version of the firmware ? Urge to request.
    Firmware what CPU or DSP?

Comment

Hi Lotas,
      I need both of them if you have. Mainly my SR4003 MCU chip is burned. I need replace a new chip and then reload firmware. I realized CPU firmware it works for this MCU chip. Thanks ! ******
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-23-2022, 04:05 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address

Comment

Hello, I only have firmware on the CPU, how to program there is an instruction in the service manual for it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,IoTas:
          Appreciate your help, i can not wait to try. Will update you the result soon If it is able to save my AVR

Comment

Hi IoTas:
            Let you know, finally I updated the firmware successfully after a lot of hard work with new MCU. Thanks got your help again. Without your help I have no way to go. I used a USB to UART adapter to make it happened write this firmware to the MCU without use official updates hardware kit(from Marantz which discontinued product). I post some pictures here. Also share this results to contribute this forum for those who are dealing with AVR MCU.
            But additional problem is no HDMI no audio. I checked it is Sil9033 HDMI receiver chip is burned. I am working on that waiting for this ne chip arrival.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you!

Comment

Hi, IoTAs.
                May I ask your advice? I’m trying to repair another set SR4003 AVR. “CHECK DSP ROM “ message came out while power on the set. I following the service manual to resolve ring DSP chip and EEPROM but nothing change. Could you have experience on that ?

Comment

Working...
                X