Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkCentre M70q 11DT

Hi,
    Please help me with BIOS for ThinkCentre M70q Type 11DT.
    Desktop had a failure bios update and didn't start. I took a BIOS file from this forum with SVP (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=m70q) which seems to be from a 11DU unit and after few minutes it did enter in flash mode with "cannot find or load image ROM file" error. I extracted BIOS files from lenovo site and put them into a USB drive. It started to flash bios and it took like 15mins to finish, after that I was able to enter in BIOS, make changes but the unit is running very slow. It seems it's a problem with ME firmware - version in BIOS is reported 0.0.0.0 - I tried to update ME firmware with version from lenovo site but I got an error "cannot locate ME device".
    I attached original BIOS file - I think is damaged - the BIOS file I used to start the unit, files I used to flash BIOS and some photos with errors I got, maybe someone can help me.
    Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: ThinkCentre M70q 11DT

Here is the bios file reported by MEInfo "ME is disabled" . i did try with CSME System Tools v14.0.20+ to clean ME but it says it can't decompress the image. Maybe someone with more experience can tell me what i am doing wrong, thanks.
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    >>>>>

Comment

This is my archive i found on internet.

[URL="************************[/URL]

I need this chip backup for unlock my system. Can anyone dump and share this? Thanks.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-16-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

files
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by o2809013 View Post

I need this chip backup for unlock my system. Can anyone dump and share this? Thanks.
          Here are the dumps of chipsets working on my unit. It is possible to do a clean ME for 16Mb file. Serial and type you can program using extracted files from bios update and using cmd as admin WINUPTP.EXE -m
          Attached Files
          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
            Here are the dumps of chipsets working on my unit. It is possible to do a clean ME for 16Mb file. Serial and type you can program using extracted files from bios update and using cmd as admin WINUPTP.EXE -m
            clean ME Not work file error

Comment

Originally posted by zizoert View Post
              clean ME Not work file error
              If unit starts, make a bios update. There is also a ME update on lenovo site.
              >>>>>

Comment

I have one with chrome os but I can't make it boot windows and I tried to program the backups from the previous post, without success, it turns on and off, has anyone had the same problem?

Comment

hello i want to help me how can i fix on the sop16/dip8
                  how to identify the pinouts when connecting the

sorri the lvds cable to the sop16/dip8
                  Last edited by piernov; 08-12-2022, 07:17 AM. Reason: double

Comment

Originally posted by judamex View Post
                    I have one with chrome os but I can't make it boot windows and I tried to program the backups from the previous post, without success, it turns on and off, has anyone had the same problem?
                    I have same machine with same problem. You can't replace bios. If you want turn it again, you need replace 16mb bios chip and flash your original dump.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108176

I found this on youtube. maybe chipset change solve this problem or we need buy a new motherboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChDbTBXaJUk

Comment

Originally posted by o2809013 View Post

he got it? I'm looking for it too, I don't know if you have the 3 bios the 2mb 8mb and 16mb functional

Comment

hi i want 2 bin file 2
                        ThinkCentre M70q Type 11DT
                        plz help

Comment

Originally posted by drwany60 View Post
                          hi i want 2 bin file 2
                          ThinkCentre M70q Type 11DT
                          plz help
                          Upload your original bios files, write your device serial number and someone will help you.
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            Hi,
                            Please help me with BIOS for ThinkCentre M70q Type 11DT.
                            Desktop had a failure bios update and didn't start. I took a BIOS file from this forum with SVP (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=m70q) which seems to be from a 11DU unit and after few minutes it did enter in flash mode with "cannot find or load image ROM file" error. I extracted BIOS files from lenovo site and put them into a USB drive. It started to flash bios and it took like 15mins to finish, after that I was able to enter in BIOS, make changes but the unit is running very slow. It seems it's a problem with ME firmware - version in BIOS is reported 0.0.0.0 - I tried to update ME firmware with version from lenovo site but I got an error "cannot locate ME device".
                            I attached original BIOS file - I think is damaged - the BIOS file I used to start the unit, files I used to flash BIOS and some photos with errors I got, maybe someone can help me.
                            Thank you in advance!

Hello,
                            I have the same problem on my M70q Desktop (ThinkCentre) - Type 11DU. ME Firmware version in BIOS is report 0.0.0.0. Does anybody know how to solve this?

I am also having trouble shutting down my computer. I click turn off and the screen turns off but the red light and white light are still on.

When I try to update the BIOS using a UEFI BIOS update stick, I get the same error: Can not find or load ROM image!!

Who can help?

Comment

Re: ThinkCentre M70q

I have a problem. I need Windows. I don't know how to download Windows to the device. Does anyone have a file?
                              .bin

m70q gen1

Comment

Re: ThinkCentre M70q

Originally posted by fdgfh View Post
                                I have a problem. I need Windows. I don't know how to download Windows to the device. Does anyone have a file?
                                .bin

m70q gen1
                                What does Windows have to do with anything ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

lenovo tiny m70q 11e8
                                  plz clear my bios
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Mubeen View Post
                                    lenovo tiny m70q 11e8
                                    plz clear my bios
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

You MUST:
                                    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                                    • Post what the problem is,be specific - Black screen,no boot,running slow,password.
                                      Do NOT post "clean me","clear bios","clean bios","bios need" or other such terms

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

sorry bro
                                      S/N-PC1XWKVV

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Mubeen View Post
                                        sorry bro
                                        S/N-PC1XWKVV
                                        M70q (type 11E8) Desktop (ThinkCentre) - Type 11E8
                                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                        X