Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by mohammedsf View Post
    Hello, there is a dell 5420 11th gen i5 with locked bios (board model GDF40 LA-K491P Rev 2.0), i've tried a dump belongs to someone else and it worked except that there's no nvme detection, when i went back to my original backed-up dump it didn't work, i think it's corrupted or something, could someone help to check and unlock please ?

here's my original dump
    Any help with this one please..

Comment

Any help with this one please..
      Try and feedback
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 01:30 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Try and feedback
        not working, no reaction to power button :s

Comment

not working, no reaction to power button :s
          It is possible that the mainboard was short-circuited or electrostatic shock during the previous bios flash process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

It is possible that the mainboard was short-circuited or electrostatic shock during the previous bios flash process.
            I've mentioned previously that something went wrong with the original locked backup during dumping, it became corrupted or something it doesn't work anymore..

on another hand a working dump was tested on my board and it works, i don't remember where i got it from but there's no nvme detection, editing and comparing to my originally locked dump reveals that the working dump is missing the option roms..

if my original locked dump can't be unlocked & fixed i would appreciate adding the missing roms to the working one..

both files are attached, thanks again for your help..

Comment

I've mentioned previously that something went wrong with the original locked backup during dumping, it became corrupted or something it doesn't work anymore..

on another hand a working dump was tested on my board and it works, i don't remember where i got it from but there's no nvme detection, editing and comparing to my originally locked dump reveals that the working dump is missing the option roms..

if my original locked dump can't be unlocked & fixed i would appreciate adding the missing roms to the working one..

both files are attached, thanks again for your help..
              Is this your sevice tag : Service Tag: 214X633
              Try:

Comment

Is this your sevice tag : Service Tag: 214X633
                Try:
                No, my ST is: H5456D3

did the tech-guy screw with the original ?

Comment

No, my ST is: H5456D3

did the tech-guy screw with the original ?
                  I saw it on your file
                  Attached Files

Comment

I saw it on your file
                    I see, so i believe my original is lost..

how to deal with lost/corrupted/dead chip in this situation ?

the second file (Working - missing Option ROMs.rar) works but lacks nvme drivers, can you fix it for me please,,

could it be flashed with a working official file ?

Comment

I see, so i believe my original is lost..

how to deal with lost/corrupted/dead chip in this situation ?

the second file (Working - missing Option ROMs.rar) works but lacks nvme drivers, can you fix it for me please,,

could it be flashed with a working official file ?
                      Using the above work files, please remove ME before use.

Comment

@mohammedsf, this is the file from #108, it has cleared ME
                        Attached Files

Comment

dell latitude 5420 bios password

help me to clear password for dell latitude 5420 mainboard LA-K491P

Comment

Re: dell 5420 bios password

this old file

Comment

thank i will try

Comment

Re: dell 5420 bios password

Originally posted by innics View Post
                                this old file
                                clear password

Comment

Hello guy got Dell Latitude 5420 LA-K491P with Government and computrace Service Tag 9FX21J3, Please help remove

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
                                    Hello guy got Dell Latitude 5420 LA-K491P with Government and computrace Service Tag 9FX21J3, Please help remove
                                    Try

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
                                      try and feedback

Comment

Try
                                        Hello friend, Thank you for the file. I have tried the file you sent, when I press the power button the keyboard light and power led turns on for 2 seconds and goes off and after 1 second keyboard lights on again and goes off same time and nothing happens, then I waited but nothing happens

Comment

Originally posted by Bsolution View Post
                                          try and feedback
                                          Thank you for the file brother unfortunately the laptop does not come on when I press the power button the keyboard lights up and goes off and then nothing happens after

Comment

Working...
                                          X