Free Integra DTR-50.5 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Integra DTR-50.5 HELP

Hello everybody, I'm begging the community to help me identify a component on this driver board, it's a surface mount transistor or MOSFET, not sure. Only markings are BE 8.8W.
    The unit powers on fine without this board.
    I haven't gotten around to testing the output transistors yet but I will before installing this board again. The unit was working great prior to this but had a random popping in the surround right channel, which is where the failed transistor is.
    The component in question is Q5064 and it's in the third photo.
    If anybody has a Digikey link to the component, I live there, so I can get stuff same day.
    Any help or schematics anybody can offer would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Curtis
    Attached Files

Re: Free Integra DTR-50.5 HELP

Looks like a 2SC3443-E

Comment

Re: Free Integra DTR-50.5 HELP

You, Good Sir, have correctly identified the package which I haven't been able to figure out with my Google-Fu

I can't find this part number on Digikey but knowing what the package is helps a lot.

It's the board right before the output transistors, and I know these little smd transistors are moving some heavy current based on the discoloration on the board. I want to replace them all, but I cannot afford to make a mistake on these, so I need to know for certain I get the right ones.

Yes I have a good hot air station and I know how to use it.

Thank you very much ❤️

Comment

Working...
      X