Samsung UN60FH6003FXZA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN60FH6003FXZA

The hunt for replacement leds continues........
    I've found some replacement strips with the part numbers;
    D3GE-600SMB-R1, D3GE-600SMA-R2 these numbers are found on my led strips too. One is for the left and one is for the right side. Would it be safe to say that these are gonna work even though it lists a different model number tv in the description. The model is a UN60FH6200F and mine is a 6003F?

Re: Samsung UN60FH6003FXZA

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nk...=1474566943269

These led backlights are for your model number of tv i would say

Comment

How on earth are you going to dismantle screen without breaking it. Biggest Iv done was 47 and I was crapping myself!

Comment

Well, I haven't got it back together yet but what I did to dismantle it was I took an object that was the exact size of the screen and laid it face down on that object. It happens to be a yoga mat that's about a foot thick when folded. This is providing support for the screen. The problem I'm having is that I took the tv apart on the ground in a bedroom at my house and there are huge pieces laying everywhere. The room happens to be my wife's closet basically so she isn't too happy with me. What gives?

Comment

I see this is a very old post Have you located the needed led strips? I have 2 of these sets one is now parts.
          Last edited by stuffinabox; 01-31-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X