Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump needed

Bios enrolled ( locked) , i will upload the dump here if anyone can help me unlock it.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump neede

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KT1BR JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.4 BA41-02783D

GOOD AFTERNOON IF ANYONE CAN HELP UNLOCK THIS BIOS OR HAVE A GOOD WITHOUT LOCKING GOOGLE ACCOUNT I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.
    I TRY TO INSTALL THE CHROME BUT THE TIME TO INSERT THE GOOGLE ACCOUNT DOESN'T.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump neede

try this
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Manjunathrawoor; 07-09-2022, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manjunathrawoor View Post
        try this
        good morning bro, it worked, thank you so much for the strength you helped me a lot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Manjunathrawoor View Post
            try this
            Hello budy, how are you? I have two other boards identical to the one you helped me with and with the same problem but the file you sent me only worked on the first one, I record the bios but the notebook turns on and does not show a video. could you help me with these too?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brasil View Post
              Hello budy, how are you? I have two other boards identical to the one you helped me with and with the same problem but the file you sent me only worked on the first one, I record the bios but the notebook turns on and does not show a video. could you help me with these too?
              this is the second file
              Attached Files

Comment

Help chromebook xe310xba

I need a help, rebuild file backup corrupted chromebook xe310xba
                Attached Files

Comment

this is the second file
                  try this
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Help chromebook xe310xba

Originally posted by rbnote View Post
                    i need a help, rebuild file backup corrupted chromebook xe310xba
                    try this
                    Attached Files

Comment

hello budy, how are you? I have two other boards identical to the one you helped me with and with the same problem but the file you sent me only worked on the first one, i record the bios but the notebook turns on and does not show a video. Could you help me with these too?
                      try this
                      Attached Files

Comment

Chromebook XE310XBA turns ON but no display, I need help rebuilding the bios please.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zibbo View Post
                          Chromebook XE310XBA turns ON but no display, I need help rebuilding the bios please.
                          Backup fault. Read chip again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                            Backup fault. Read chip again.
                            Thanks hoaca but after 5 reads and comparisons with Hex Editor, the files are still identical. I believe the problem is with the dump itself.
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi guys i have a samsung chromebook4 XE310XBA and he tell me to enter a email with enterprise enrolled any fix and thnks

Comment

upload original bios

Comment

just a question i can flash a new bios of chromebook without need the orginal bios or we need the original bios only for data ?

Comment

Originally posted by M0lizeR View Post
                                    just a question i can flash a new bios of chromebook without need the orginal bios or we need the original bios only for data ?
                                    yes.. you can write another bios that works for this laptop... you only use the original bios for DMI data transfer
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thnks i download the bios from this page hop it works without need of orginal bios thnks bro appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
                                        upload original bios
                                        good afternoon please do you have the windows bios file

Comment

Working...
                                        X