wibtek b75-m bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wibtek b75-m bios

i need wibtek b75-m bios. please help me...

Re: wibtek b75-m bios

Originally posted by cihanpc View Post
    i need wibtek b75-m bios. please help me...
    post the original bios ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

copy from good day employee card.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-23-2022, 04:11 AM. Reason: english translation

Comment

very thanks...

Comment

I have a b75-m wibtek motherboard. I want to ask a question about this. When I run it with an i3 3rd generation (i3-3210) processor, it works, but when I put an i5 3rd generation (i5-3330) processor on it, the fans spin and then reset. I couldn't run it with i5 3rd gen. It worked fine with the i7 3rd gen installed. What is the reason? I would be glad if you help.

Comment

Originally posted by hokagechi View Post
            I have a b75-m wibtek motherboard. I want to ask a question about this. When I run it with an i3 3rd generation (i3-3210) processor, it works, but when I put an i5 3rd generation (i5-3330) processor on it, the fans spin and then reset. I couldn't run it with i5 3rd gen. It worked fine with the i7 3rd gen installed. What is the reason? I would be glad if you help.
            The CPU is supported by the bios version posted above. https://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Wibtek/B75-M.html .The CPU could be faulty or might just need cleaning.Clean all the gold pads with a pencil eraser if they look dull and tarnished,rub them with the eraser until they go shiny
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
            X