What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's next?

So I have top quality D10x40 mm 3300uF/16V caps. What's next? Even lower ESR 3900/4700 6,3V version which will also be good for motherboards?

Or 1800-2200uF 6,3V D8x25/30?
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: What's next?

The only place so far I've come across 10mm 6.3V 4700uF caps is Teapo SC in Fortron 350-PN, and these are for the 3.3V line. I've been squeezing in 12.5mm Panasonic FC for the time (Got them on sale some time ago from Newark), but I think I'll use the KZN you sent me in the future.

Just my opinion, I think we need more demand if we want to make a new custom order. Come on, where are all those people who said they wanted 100/200 units of KZN in the other thread? Now's the time to buy your lot.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
    X