Dell venue 11 pro 7140 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell venue 11 pro 7140 bios

I have a dell venue 11 Pro 7140 notebook that has no display. I got another file that gives display but asks password as soon as it turns ON. I need help with fixing my original file or clearing the password. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Dell venue 11 pro 7140 bios

try
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zibbo View Post
      I have a dell venue 11 Pro 7140 notebook that has no display. I got another file that gives display but asks password as soon as it turns ON. I need help with fixing my original file or clearing the password. Thanks
      Service Tag !! for the one with a password

Comment

Which one is your original bios "no disply" or "password" ??

Comment

Originally posted by WINJOKE View Post
          Service Tag !! for the one with a password
          Not sure, found it on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
            Which one is your original bios "no disply" or "password" ??
            No display is the original

Comment

try
              Thank you, will try and report in the morning.

Comment

try
                Sorry for getting back late, we were experiencing power challenges. I flashed the dump and still no display

Comment

Sorry for getting back late, we were experiencing power challenges. I flashed the dump and still no display
                  Try this one .
                  Attached Files
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Try this one .
                    Finally this one worked! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Try this one .
                      Hi, I got another Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 that had no display. I flashed this file and it now works but they are complaining that Computrace is activated. Is there a way of disabling it?

Comment

Hi, I got another Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 that had no display. I flashed this file and it now works but they are complaining that Computrace is activated. Is there a way of disabling it?
                        Did you make a backup of the original bios .
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

SMDFlea file is a virgin dump merged with A20 (latest) bios from Dell and clean ME firmware so you can't find any better dump for flashing, and removing Computrace is more trickier than removing password in some cases.
                          You can try the attached file, I have some doubts but there is a chance, so try it:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Vesko356; 05-15-2023, 03:16 AM.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                            SMDFlea file is a virgin dump merged with A20 (latest) bios from Dell and clean ME firmware so you can't find any better dumb for flashing, and removing Computrace is more trickier than removing password in some cases.
                            You can try the attached file, I have some doubts but there is a chance, so try it:
                            Thank you, I will try and report back

Comment

SMDFlea file is a virgin dump merged with A20 (latest) bios from Dell and clean ME firmware so you can't find any better dumb for flashing, and removing Computrace is more trickier than removing password in some cases.
                              You are a genius, thank you! I can change computrace settings.

Comment

Hello good people. Can you please help me, so I have a Dell venue 11 pro 7140 tablet and I mistakenly installed touch panel driver from the 7139 version on it and it restarted then after the restart it stuck on dell logo and never booted neither to windows nor to bios nor boot menu not even to diagnostics. Any help on how to solve this will be much appreciated

Comment

Work with me, thank you so much! Although the BIOS version is actually A19 rather than A20.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_AA View Post
                                    Work with me, thank you so much! Although the BIOS version is actually A19 rather than A20.
                                    You're welcome, but actually you didn't read my post carefully enough.
                                    Where do you see me saying that the attached dump in my post is version A20?
                                    Read the post again:

SMDFlea file is a virgin dump merged with A20 (latest) bios from Dell and clean ME firmware so you can't find any better dump for flashing, and removing Computrace is more trickier than removing password in some cases.
                                    Last edited by Vesko356; 05-15-2023, 03:53 AM.
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                    X