Dell Inspiron 7400 _ 19765-1 NAKIA-SHURIN7 TGL MP MB Bios Bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Inspiron 7400 _ 19765-1 NAKIA-SHURIN7 TGL MP MB Bios Bin

hello , Can i please have Working Bios for board 19765-1 NAKIA-SHURIN7 TGL MP MB
    (Dell Inspiron 7400)
    Last edited by hkvaks; 07-27-2022, 05:07 PM. Reason: forum Thread Title rules

Re: Dell Inspiron 7400 _ 19765-1 NAKIA-SHURIN7 TGL MP MB Bios Bin

Originally posted by hkvaks View Post
    hello , Can i please have Working Bios for board 19765-1 NAKIA-SHURIN7 TGL MP MB
    (Dell Inspiron 7400)
    Post the service tag and your bios backup(s) here
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Post the service tag and your bios backup(s) here
      service tag on file name
      Attached Files

Comment

Inspiron 7400
        Service Tag: 2MKL0B3
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Inspiron 7400
          Thanks . Working.

Comment

service tag on file name
            hello guys , I know this could be opening an "Old Can" but each time i try to open this Bios file with Intel Flash Image tool i get the error: "Unable to open {file name and location} . Reverting to Dfault Configuration. Error 179: Failed to Parse CSE Region etc etc as shown on picture
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hkvaks; 10-04-2022, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Inspiron 7400
              this bios only worked for a few boots (1 to 3 boots) after that the machine freeezes on dell logo or sometimes no Display , only comes back when you reflash with bios again. I have another bios file of which the machine works and boots normally all the time but the Fan speed is high (max) and it goes to MAnufacturer Programming Mode all the time and asks for Service Tag no matter how many times you enter it. I have attached the bios file which does that below.
              Attached Files

Comment

this bios only worked for a few boots (1 to 3 boots) after that the machine freeezes on dell logo or sometimes no Display , only comes back when you reflash with bios again. I have another bios file of which the machine works and boots normally all the time but the Fan speed is high (max) and it goes to MAnufacturer Programming Mode all the time and asks for Service Tag no matter how many times you enter it. I have attached the bios file which does that below.
                Write service tag from the bottom label, disable absolute, save and next restart press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                Last edited by volinakis; 10-04-2022, 03:15 AM.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                  Write service tag from the bottom label, disable absolute, save and next restart press alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                  will try this today and update.

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                    hello. it still boots to Manufacturer mode and loses the Service tag on next reboot. it keeps booting to Manufacturer mode no matter how many times you enter and save the Service Tag , it loses the service tag all the time.

Comment

hello. it still boots to Manufacturer mode and loses the Service tag on next reboot. it keeps booting to Manufacturer mode no matter how many times you enter and save the Service Tag , it loses the service tag all the time.
                      Try again
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Try again
                        i need service tag, pls

Comment

Working...
                        X