Dell E7450 with computrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell E7450 with computrace

Good afternoon group, I have this dell i7 with vpro, the computrace is activated, is there a way to deactivate it, look for other bios, program main and ec, but they did not give video, I pass the file that I read with my analyzer and mark error, I upload both bios and motherboard data

Dell E7450
    ZBU10 LA-A961P REV 1.0 (A00) PWB: 407FT
    Attached Files

Re: Dell E7450 with computrace

Originally posted by carlitros*way View Post
    good afternoon group, i have this dell i7 with vpro, the computrace is activated, is there a way to deactivate it, look for other bios, program main and ec, but they did not give video, i pass the file that i read with my analyzer and mark error, i upload both bios and motherboard data

dell e7450
    zbu10 la-a961p rev 1.0 (a00) pwb: 407ft
    try this
    Attached Files
    OKBALORD

Comment

Re: Dell E7450 with computrace

Originally posted by Carlitros*way View Post
      Good afternoon group, I have this dell i7 with vpro, the computrace is activated, is there a way to deactivate it, look for other bios, program main and ec, but they did not give video, I pass the file that I read with my analyzer and mark error, I upload both bios and motherboard data

Dell E7450
      ZBU10 LA-A961P REV 1.0 (A00) PWB: 407FT
      The file you have read is problematic, it is wrong, need to read again, practice this habit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
      X