HP EliteBook 865 G9 - BIOS issue decrypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP EliteBook 865 G9 - BIOS issue decrypt

My HP EliteBook 865 G9 notebook was accidentally encrypted and could not enter the BIOS. It is relatively new. I extracted the data of the front and back memory of the motherboard: 6050A3334301-MB-AX1. I hope someone can help me.
    Attached Files

Re: HP EliteBook 865 G9 - BIOS issue decrypt

Originally posted by haopcxg View Post
    My HP EliteBook 865 G9 notebook was accidentally encrypted and could not enter the BIOS. It is relatively new. I extracted the data of the front and back memory of the motherboard: 6050A3334301-MB-AX1. I hope someone can help me.
    try. Leave EC intact and write this in Main_Bios (Memory_01).
    it will enter in MPM mode, press F10 and you have a tab under "Main" named " set machine unique data" and you'll find all data on stickers of back of the bottom cover. to exit MPM mode use BCU 4.0 under windows or restart laptop how many times counter shows.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ok, I'll do it。

Comment

Several red flags
        Attached Files

Comment

The HP screen is very slow after powering on, a few minutes.

Comment

The HP screen is very slow after powering on, a few minutes.
            try clean ME or read again chipset with bios unlocked and post it here. i will try to clean ME for you. Did you set all data for your laptop? do you have any warnings on start up?
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
              try clean ME or read again chipset with bios unlocked and post it here. i will try to clean ME for you. Did you set all data for your laptop? do you have any warnings on start up?
              Turn on the black screen, the fan runs wildly, and HP icon and red letter appear after 1 minute. How to clean ME; There is only red ink and no warning when the machine is turned on. It only needs to read the IC content next to the memory, and it still needs 2 IC contents.
              Attached Files

Comment

CPU :AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 6000

Comment

Several red flags
                  AMD system has no ME region, try this file and feedback
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    AMD system has no ME region, try this file and feedback
                    Clear the IC and write the firmware. The computer does not respond when it is turned on. The caps lelock and numlk indicators flash 6 times, and the charging indicator flashes; When the machine is restarted after forced shutdown, the power indicator lights up once, the caps lelock and numlk indicator lights up for a long time, the power indicator lights up twice, and the charging indicator lights up; Then press the start button to cycle.

Comment

Clear the IC and write the firmware. The computer does not respond when it is turned on. The caps lelock and numlk indicators flash 6 times, and the charging indicator flashes; When the machine is restarted after forced shutdown, the power indicator lights up once, the caps lelock and numlk indicator lights up for a long time, the power indicator lights up twice, and the charging indicator lights up; Then press the start button to cycle.
                      No way, check your procedure again, did you accidentally lose any components around the bios chip?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Turn on the black screen, the fan runs wildly, and HP icon and red letter appear after 1 minute. How to clean ME; There is only red ink and no warning when the machine is turned on. It only needs to read the IC content next to the memory, and it still needs 2 IC contents.
                        since you can enter in bios setup it means you have no password. Load factory defaults (doooh! it is obvious!) and "change admin password" will disappear. Set machine data as I told you, exit MPM mode as I told you and "red ink" will disappear. I see from your photo you didn't set correctly data, Product Name is HP EliteBook 865 G9 Notebook PC, expand "show Advanced..." and don't blur it because ALL DMI are in bios content you post it here.
                        Last edited by volinakis; 01-19-2023, 02:52 AM.
                        >>>>>

Comment

After rewriting the firmware, you can start the computer. Now the problem is that the HP screen appears for too long, and all the contents are filled in. It is observed that the keyboard light needs to light up twice before the HP screen appears after pressing the power key. The first time is that the caps lock and numlk flash six times, and the second time is that the HP screen appears.
                          Last edited by haopcxg; 01-19-2023, 02:39 AM. Reason: 01

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            since you can enter in bios setup it means you have no password. Load factory defaults (doooh! it is obvious!) and "change admin password" will disappear. Set machine data as I told you, exit MPM mode as I told you and "red ink" will disappear. I see from your photo you didn't set correctly data, Product Name is HP EliteBook 865 G9 Notebook PC, expand "show Advanced..." and don't blur it because ALL DMI are in bios content you post it here.
                            I checked my BIOS file and found that it was the engineering BIOS (U82 Ver. 80.13.00), not the official BIOS (U82 Ver. 01.03.01), so there was a startup exception. I couldn't upgrade the BIOS (prompt: BIOS update did not occur because the system administrator has locked the BIOS version). I uploaded the latest official BIOS
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by haopcxg; 01-20-2023, 12:40 AM. Reason: 2

Comment

I checked my BIOS file and found that it was the engineering BIOS (U82 Ver. 80.13.00), not the official BIOS (U82 Ver. 01.03.01), so there was a startup exception. I couldn't upgrade the BIOS (prompt: BIOS update did not occur because the system administrator has locked the BIOS version). I uploaded the latest official BIOS
                              feedback
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miansh621 View Post
                                feedback
                                The fan turns wildly, the screen is black, and the light flashes twice. Two rings for two consecutive times

Back up the files that can't be turned on. Is it different from the original file?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by haopcxg; 01-20-2023, 09:13 PM. Reason: 003

Comment

HP EliteBook 865 16 inch G9
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                    HP EliteBook 865 16 inch G9
                                    If there is red ink, it may be necessary to rewrite DMI information. What should I do? Can you share your method of changing BIOS? I also want to learn.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Serial Number : 5CG2201PGV
                                      Product Number : 6J3E7PC
                                      Description : HP EliteBook 865 G9
                                      IMG_BuildId BID=22WWLHAZ601#SAB2#DAB2
                                      IMG_Desc1 6J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7s8uaBaEapaqatauawbUbh
                                      IMG_Desc2 d7dXfPgSgujBk8mEn7nWngpDpFpJpnpqprqjqz.B
                                      IMG_Desc3 4

Comment

Ct:6mbnrx3wyfp0dj

Comment

Working...
                                        X