• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios for dell E7440

thanks

Comment

Re: Vaua0 la-9591p dell latitude e7440 bios needed

Yes it worked but the bios version is too low...a07 that latest is a28. I tried all inscriptions from dell on how to update and it did not work for me as well. Any way i can update it manually ? Please help

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
        here my friend
        Yes it worked but the bios version is too low...a07 that latest is a28. I tried all inscriptions from dell on how to update and it did not work for me as well. Any way i can update it manually ? Please help

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
          Latitude E7440 latest version
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
            here my friend
            Can somebody help me in how do i programe the EC and what chip is it ? Any help would be very much appriciated, Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SteK View Post
              Can somebody help me in how do i programe the EC and what chip is it ? Any help would be very much appriciated, Thanks in advance.
              in this case it is programmed with the same programmer as for the main bios.. we don't even know what chip is there... take some clear pictures on both sides of the motherboard and we'll see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi
                The main EC chip is MEC7075-LZY, I have several programmers to hand but dont know which to use and where to connect to.

Comment

i need help on my uploaded bios files.
                  -first file is the original bios with no display problem.
                  -second file was from other unit and working but need to clean ME area and if possible DMI/WINKEY infos can be transferred from the original bios to the working one..

thanks...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by salawayon View Post
                    i need help on my uploaded bios files.
                    -first file is the original bios with no display problem.
                    -second file was from other unit and working but need to clean ME area and if possible DMI/WINKEY infos can be transferred from the original bios to the working one..

thanks...
                    Here
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      Here
                      Thank you.. it's working..

Comment

Very helpful. Thanks.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Please unlock bios password

unlock bios password
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude e7440 la-9591p bios needed

Originally posted by Zeeshanali1 View Post
                              100 ok tested file
                              Thanks a lot, it's working for me too

Comment

hello, can i ask for helping me. Please clear me in orginal dump or clear me, transfer winkey and DMI info from old dump to new one which working. I tried do this myself but still no picture.- Thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ziomal92 View Post
                                  hello, can i ask for helping me. Please clear me in orginal dump or clear me, transfer winkey and DMI info from old dump to new one which working. I tried do this myself but still no picture.- Thanks
                                  Please be more precise. Which one is your Original BIOS? What you want to do or what's your device Problem?
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                    Please be more precise. Which one is your Original BIOS? What you want to do or what's your device Problem?
                                    E7440 my dump.zip - this is my original dump which not working. Black screen.
                                    E7440 LA-9591P Rev 1.0.zip - this is dump from this forum which working on my laptop

I need transfer windows key and asset tag info from my orginal dump to working dump.
                                    sorry for misunderstanding

Comment

E7440 my dump.zip - this is my original dump which not working. Black screen.
                                      E7440 LA-9591P Rev 1.0.zip - this is dump from this forum which working on my laptop

I need transfer windows key and asset tag info from my orginal dump to working dump.
                                      sorry for misunderstanding
                                      Try this one. Everything is moved, Service Tag, Windows Key, Mac Address and ME now is Cleaned.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        Try this one. Everything is moved, Service Tag, Windows Key, Mac Address and ME now is Cleaned.
                                        It works, Thanks a lot

Comment

It works, Thanks a lot
                                          You're Welcome.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X