• Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 UEFI password

Originally posted by boz03 View Post
    Hi,
    can u give my uefi password too.

Thanks
    Sure, here you are: onr3
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
      Did you even try booting from windows installer?
      Yes I did, it wont allow to boot from other sources.. I have nothing installied on the SSD and it only lets me in the BIOS without permissions.

Comment

I have a similar situation to SevenBIOS. Surface Laptop 3, windows has been totally wiped, only boots to the UEFI. Secure boot is on and what's worse is I can't change any settings as it's managed by a cooperation! I can't change any settings or boot from a USB. Is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Okay i found a way, you have to make a Windows bootable stick with MCT Tool, it will boot directly and pass the boot order when there is no os installed and then u can do it.

Comment

Please decrypt my password
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kodinabeel View Post
              Please decrypt my password
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=341
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

78 Attachments have been deleted throughout this thread to free up a little bit of server space.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. Possible closure of Bios Requests -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116453

Due to a lack of donations and server free space at a critical level the site owner and Admin has decided to remove some,if not all of the bios requests section.The final decision has not been made yet,but in the meantime we will have to remove some attachments to free up space.

All donations are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via paypal https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  Better make your own dump and upload it. I can tell you what the password is.
                  Hi, Are you still actively working with BIOS dumps? I just got a Surface Pro 3, and the previous owner did not mention a word about the BIOS password. Could you help me with it? I can make a dump if you can help.

Comment

post dump we can help

Comment

read and do as Maxpower3 wrote, 100% success to decode bios password from dump.. tnx Max!!

Comment

how can i discover my password? i have read and dump bios...

next step?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by soulcoder View Post
                          how can i discover my password? i have read and dump bios...

next step?
                          admin password 12345678..
                          and the next step would be to donate something to "bios requests only"...
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Good afternoon, help with the admin password, thank you

Comment

Bios
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flycont1 View Post
                                Bios
                                password: tettbo

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Good afternoon, please help with the admin password, thank you
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by devicesurface View Post
                                      Good afternoon, please help with the admin password, thank you
                                      Pass = 00000000

Comment

Thanks a lot its worked!

Comment

Originally posted by devicesurface View Post
                                          Thanks a lot its worked!
                                          You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                          X