Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want full tutorial on Dell 8fc8 unlocking

Hello friends

I am noob at bios modding . I need help in 8fc8 unlocking like 32mb latitude 7420 7320,7400 and etc latest models.

At previous models we replace only bios region and me region then password will unlock.

Please share full tutorial of this latest model unlocking

Re: I want full tutorial on Dell 8fc8 unlocking

just post the locked bios and someone gonna help you; most of us have a paid soft so it was great when he help others for free

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
      just post the locked bios and someone gonna help you; most of us have a paid soft so it was great when he help others for free
      i found 3 differences in locked file and unlocked file can anybody help me . I need to be learn .i am not searching for unlocked files
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sohail5307; 01-06-2023, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Don't know if doing so violates forum rules or interferes with other people's work or may create other troubles in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Don't know if doing so violates forum rules or interferes with other people's work or may create other troubles in the future.
          Best way is just to continue helping others for free , in my case i buy this soft fot 100 dollars so if there's a free solution why you don't post it before , can i ask my money to be back now !!!!!

other friedns makee a days to find solution so now we just put a text : how to unlock !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sohail5307 View Post
            i found 3 differences in locked file and unlocked file can anybody help me . I need to be learn .i am not searching for unlocked files
            you can learn by comparing locked files vs unlocked files, after 10 comparisons you'll get it.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
              you can learn by comparing locked files vs unlocked files, after 10 comparisons you'll get it.
              True. Compare and think.

Comment

The point of this forum is to share knowledge, not help people unlock stolen laptops.
                OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                  The point of this forum is to share knowledge, not help people unlock stolen laptops.
                  A very dangerous accusation!! we cannot judge others by theft if only one has tried or stole!

Comment

Indeed. 99% of the locked computers are because companies getting rid of their machines are just lazy.

Comment

Why not to teach how it work by yourself? Buy an unlocked machine and make a dump then lock it and make another dump and compare it with hex thats the Trick!!!
                      Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

Working...
                      X