hp probook 6560b bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp probook 6560b bios

I have flashed a bios to my 6560b and on bootup it has 00A error missing or invalid information:

Product Name
    Product Serial Number
    Product SKU

I have looked everywhere but can't find this information on the board or case. Is there a workaround or is this laptop scrap?

Comment

Originally posted by groppo View Post
      I have flashed a bios to my 6560b and on bootup it has 00A error missing or invalid information:

Product Name
      Product Serial Number
      Product SKU

I have looked everywhere but can't find this information on the board or case. Is there a workaround or is this laptop scrap?
      The info should be on a sticker in the ram slot area, or a sticker in the battery bay. The missing info needs adding with HP DMI tools https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=11 .
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        The info should be on a sticker in the ram slot area, or a sticker in the battery bay. The missing info needs adding with HP DMI tools https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=11 .
        I have tried but can't find the numbers that I need.

Comment

I have tried but can't find the numbers that I need.
          flash it with a different bios then https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=37225&page=2
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            flash it with a different bios then https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=37225&page=2
            Tried that too they all seem to be 8mb when I need a 4mb and the only 2 I have found that flash need the DMI settings.

Comment

Tried that too they all seem to be 8mb when I need a 4mb and the only 2 I have found that flash need the DMI settings.
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=36

Comment

Tried that one last night it failed. I will try the DMI tool but can't figure out how to get it onto a bootable USB.

Comment

Does anyone know which DMI tool to use for the 6560b I have built the USB but not sure which one I need to run in the dos commands

Comment

Re: HP Pro Book 6550b Bios Need Urgently

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                    thanks bro now ok thanks a lot
                    which one worked for you bro

Comment

Hi all,
                      I'm new here and I think I miss some steps. I have a 6560B protected with an unknown password in BIOS. U've tried with Shotgun utility without luck. As I understand there a way to refresh bios even if it is protected. Can someone explain me the steps needed?

My ProBook has dedicated AMD GPU.

Comment

PS: I've read in the sticky topic I need a programmer. I think this is beyond my skills and free time.

Comment

Re: hi i need bios hp elitebook 6560b plz

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
                          here it is.

100% ok

Comment

6050a2326601,-a hp 6450b ca bios 8mb ca

Comment

Originally posted by Ankitk
                              Hp6450bca 8mb bios
                              what's your problem??? you wrote four posts and I didn't understand anything...
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello Guys,
                                where is the bios chip physically located on the motherboard? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by aldo.trentamiglia View Post
                                  Hello Guys,
                                  where is the bios chip physically located on the motherboard? Thank you
                                  Well, how do we know where the bios chip is on all existing motherboards!!! post clear pictures of the motherboard on both sides, or search the internet for pictures of the motherboard and see where it is..
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                    Well, how do we know where the bios chip is on all existing motherboards!!! post clear pictures of the motherboard on both sides, or search the internet for pictures of the motherboard and see where it is..
                                    I meant the motherboard in question..Okay, no problem

Comment

Hi friend,I need clean me for this bios bin ProBook 6560b.it takes some seconds before it display.here attached the original bios bin.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gudguy View Post
                                        Hi friend,I need clean me for this bios bin ProBook 6560b.it takes some seconds before it display.here attached the original bios bin.
                                        try..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gudguy View Post
                                          clean me ?

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Comment

Working...
                                          X