• Show
Clear All

Re: HP ProBook 450 G3

Unfortunately I have the same symptom

Comment

Originally posted by walkfire View Post
      Unfortunately I have the same symptom
      what symptom??what problem do you have??post the original bios of the laptop...
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thx peste, my original post with bios dump is three posts up. Symptomps are 3x long beep and after 2x short beep, black screen and after 10s max speed fan

Comment

Thx peste, my original post with bios dump is three posts up. Symptomps are 3x long beep and after 2x short beep, black screen and after 10s max speed fan
          Peste can you help me with this bios dump ?

Comment

Peste can you help me with this bios dump ?
            try post #2

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65561
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thx for reply, i tried it before with this same efect. I think my MB is dead

Comment

Hello,
                please clean my dump.

thx
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                  please clean my dump.
                  thanx

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rachidell View Post
                    hello,
                    please clean my dump.
                    Thanx

try
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                      try
                      thank you it's work

Comment

Originally Posted by rioda91 View Post
                        hello everyone, I have a problem with a 450 g3, I think I made some mistake because I' ve done a backup of his locked bios and try to unlock it with no result.. but now whet I try to insert back on the pc the original one doesn' t work! maybe there is something wrong with the backup, I don' t know.. Is there a method to make a clean bios? how can be do?
                        Now I have found on web a bios of a 430 g3 that works but take a minute before hp logo
                        I' ll attach the original
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rioda91 View Post
                          Originally Posted by rioda91 View Post
                          hello everyone, I have a problem with a 450 g3, I think I made some mistake because I' ve done a backup of his locked bios and try to unlock it with no result.. but now whet I try to insert back on the pc the original one doesn' t work! maybe there is something wrong with the backup, I don' t know.. Is there a method to make a clean bios? how can be do?
                          Now I have found on web a bios of a 430 g3 that works but take a minute before hp logo
                          I' ll attach the original
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Comment

Does 450 g3 have a bios EC? Can i replace the nuvoton kbc with that of 430 g3, they are the same from the labeling.

Comment

Originally posted by motanya View Post
                              Does 450 g3 have a bios EC? Can i replace the nuvoton kbc with that of 430 g3, they are the same from the labeling.
                              it has EC bios....you can change them if they are identical, but you will have to write the 430g3 chip with the 450g3 content..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                it has EC bios....you can change them if they are identical, but you will have to write the 430g3 chip with the 450g3 content..
                                Thank you, somebody help me with the ec please

Comment

450 G3, two long two shorts, BIOS corrupted. Got laptop as non-working.
                                  Serial 5CD6104L89
                                  Flashed BIOS from https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...68&postcount=2 and it boots and works, but after BIOS update from Windows to new version, charger is not working. Flashed back via programmer, working.
                                  Also, I thing there should be dGPU, but not showing.
                                  Please suggest other BIOS
                                  Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dpanijan View Post
                                    Serial 5CD6104L89
                                    Flashed BIOS from https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...68&postcount=2 and it boots and works, but after BIOS update from Windows to new version, charger is not working. Flashed back via programmer, working.
                                    Many thanks
                                    Motherboard DA0X63MB6H1 rev.H

Comment

Serial 5CD6104L89
                                      Many thanks
                                      post not working old bios if you stil have

Comment

Originally posted by skazide View Post
                                        post not working old bios if you stil have
                                        I have old BIOS, but it is corrupted. Here it is:
                                        Attached Files

Comment

i have old bios, but it is corrupted. Here it is:
                                          try this
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X