X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo V130-15IKB bios dump

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
    Hi,
    I have downloaded the file from the lenovo website and trying to convert it via innoextract but its not converting the file. the cmd open and closeses after 1 second whereas no file is produced.
    Drag and drop bios.exe file to innoextract.exe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Drag and drop bios.exe file to innoextract.exe
      Hi,
      This is what exactly I did but no joy.
      i using windows 10 64 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
        Hi,
        This is what exactly I did but no joy.
        i using windows 10 64 bit.
        V130-15IKB Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 81HN
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you very much I had the same problem when updating the bios I almost had a heart attack but I followed the steps when reading this publication and everything went well thank you very much God bless you.

Comment

Hello everybody!
            There is BIOS in the attachment, which don't work (only CapsLock LED after power on).

I've tried to use BIOS from this thread (Orig+8VCN29WW+outimage+DMI) with my DMI, but my laptop was without pre-installed Windows and binary data at the offset 0x27D5D0 is very different from the sample file.

Could somebody help me with this BIOS?
            Thank you in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sergii View Post
              Hello everybody!
              There is BIOS in the attachment, which don't work (only CapsLock LED after power on).

I've tried to use BIOS from this thread (Orig+8VCN29WW+outimage+DMI) with my DMI, but my laptop was without pre-installed Windows and binary data at the offset 0x27D5D0 is very different from the sample file.

Could somebody help me with this BIOS?
              Thank you in advance!
              Try this file and let me know.
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                Try this file and let me know.
                Unfortunately, now even Caps Lock does not light up when you turn it on.
                The notebook does not respond at all

Comment

Unfortunately, now even Caps Lock does not light up when you turn it on.
                  The notebook does not respond at all
                  Try this file
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Try this file
                    The same: laptop does not start at all.
                    If I press power button for more than ~5 s, then LED near power cable switched off and on again (it was also with firmware from previous message).

Is it possible, that my DMI section is broken (see selected 000..00 in attached file) and I should use image with empty DMI?
                    Attached Files

Comment

The same: laptop does not start at all.
                      If I press power button for more than ~5 s, then LED near power cable switched off and on again (it was also with firmware from previous message).

Is it possible, that my DMI section is broken (see selected 000..00 in attached file) and I should use image with empty DMI?
                      Program back your original backup and see if the caps lock blinking as before or the device still dead.
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Hello friends , I also need to repair this file, and it is corrupted , Lenovo V130-15IKB, motherboard lv315kb mb 17807-3m, there is corrupted file attached
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ivandj983 View Post
                          Hello friends , I also need to repair this file, and it is corrupted , Lenovo V130-15IKB, motherboard lv315kb mb 17807-3m, there is corrupted file attached
                          Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: R90SJ98W.
                          Attached Files
                          >>>>>

Comment

thanks HARDWARE1, but it won't work, the button light caps lock, up and the fan turns at full speed without a screen, hardware problem…

Comment

Bios need for LENOVO V130-15IKB 81HN

Hello,
                              Please, bios need for LENOVO V130-15IKB 81HN
                              Motherboard is:
                              LV315KB MB
                              17807-3M
                              448.0DC05.003M

I attach original bios bin file

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Bios need for LENOVO V130-15IKB 81HN

Originally posted by Simon16 View Post
                                Hello,
                                Please, bios need for LENOVO V130-15IKB 81HN
                                Motherboard is:
                                LV315KB MB
                                17807-3M
                                448.0DC05.003M

I attach original bios bin file

Thanks
                                You can use the bios from post #11 .If you want to copy the serial number etc (DMI) from your bios to the new one you can use the attached CopyDMI script ,and some software from this guide ---> Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739

Follow the Easy guide and everything should be ok.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2023, 04:21 PM.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  You can use the bios from post #11 .If you want to copy the serial number etc (DMI) from your bios to the new one you can use the attached CopyDMI script ,and some software from this guide ---> Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739

Follow the Easy guide and everything should be ok.
                                  I have already downloaded the bios from post 11
                                  Could you tell me the hexadecimal address of the DMI region in this file?
                                  I would then use HxD Hex editor to copy and paste from the original to the one downloaded from post 11
                                  Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

I have already downloaded the bios from post 11
                                    Could you tell me the hexadecimal address of the DMI region in this file?
                                    I would then use HxD Hex editor to copy and paste from the original to the one downloaded from post 11
                                    Thank you very much for the help.
                                    DMI from (201000) till (2011ff), Windows Key from (270000) till (27D60F).
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                      DMI from (201000) till (2011ff), Windows Key from (270000) till (27D60F).
                                      Thank you so much
                                      I will do the reprogramming and I will say the result

Comment

Thank you very much to both.
                                        The laptop is working

Comment

Thank you very much to both.
                                          The laptop is working
                                          Good to know .By the way,the script uses exactly the same offsets
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X