Lenovo ideapad 5-14IIL05 BIOS bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo ideapad 5-14IIL05 BIOS bin

Hi, i got this motherboard (LA-K321p) with a bad audio controller, after replacing it the laptop won't turn on, it shows charging and when trying to turn on i see the power led, capslock,esc led on for 5 seconds and than it goes off, no display at whole, there is no shortage in the motherboard and pin n. 8 of bios shows a current of 3.5V, so i think it's somthing wrong with the bios flash file, but there are 2 bios chips 1 is 64:8=8 and the other is 128:8=16, where could the problem be usully?
    I'm attaching both bios bins
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s. vise; 12-21-2022, 05:11 AM.

Comment

If laptop can display before , then error not cause bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

The laptop worked perfectly untill somene connected a dell splitter from type c to usb etc. and than it stoped working, i checked the motherboard and found that a capacitor near the audio controller is shorted and when i connected the power cabl to the laptop the audio ic got very hot so i decided to replace it, noe after replacing it it's not getting hot any more and there is no short anymore but the laptop is not booting up, so i'm trying maybe the bios got corrupted because of the short circuit and could be there is another problem let's say in the Super i/o chip

Comment

GLMS1 LA-K321P REV:1B suddently show bluescreen after series of turmning on and off the laptops show no display on screen , and turn off after 5 secs. is it possible a corrupt BIOS ?? can anyone help for new BIOS

sn : MP207SEN

THANK YOOOOOU..
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sabina View Post
            GLMS1 LA-K321P REV:1B suddently show bluescreen after series of turmning on and off the laptops show no display on screen , and turn off after 5 secs. is it possible a corrupt BIOS ?? can anyone help for new BIOS

THANK YOOOOOU..
            have you tried post #10...
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabina View Post

THANK YOOOOOU..
              Here are you New Bios, it's a virgin file from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key.
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you so much ., already tried but nothing change , maybe theres something else wrong with the board ,,

Comment

Hi, is it possible to repair my uploaded BIOS-dump?
                  The Lenovo 81x1 S/N : R90XZC3P only PowerLED blinking and fan spinning, black spreen.
                  thx for your help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DaFluepp View Post
                    Hi, is it possible to repair my uploaded BIOS-dump?
                    The Lenovo 81x1 S/N : R90XZC3P only PowerLED blinking and fan spinning, black spreen.
                    thx for your help.
                    try one of the bios in this thread that corresponds to your laptop model..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Lenovo Flex 5 14ITL05

Motherboard code : 203044-1

crashed while updating.

old bios:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Flex 5 14ITL05

Originally posted by bilen View Post
                        Motherboard code : 203044-1

crashed while updating.

old bios:
                        Flex 5-14ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HS
                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Lenovo Flex 5 14ITL05

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          Flex 5-14ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HS
                          thank you. its working...

Comment

Hi i have corrupted bios and i dont want to lose bitloker key Can you fix please
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alsai1 View Post
                              Hi i have corrupted bios and i dont want to lose bitloker key Can you fix please
                              Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key. Hope it works fine.

Serial Number: MP1YHG52.
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key. Hope it works fine.

Serial Number: MP1YHG52.
                                Thank you very much is working but still bitlocker appear.

Comment

Originally posted by alsai1 View Post
                                  Thank you very much is working but still bitlocker appear.
                                  You're Welcome, as I know Bit-Locker is related to your Hard Drive and the Key should be stored in your Driver not in the BIOS.
                                  Why Bit-Locker message shows to you, What are you trying to do?
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by lightfinger View Post
                                    with attachments
                                    Hello, I have the same problem, can you help me?
                                    Bios dump and exe file from lenovo website added
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SEN1996 View Post
                                      Hello, I have the same problem, can you help me?
                                      Bios dump and exe file from lenovo website added
                                      Try and give Feedback.

Your bios+ repair+Dmi+win key
                                      Attached Files

Comment

need help for my ideapad 3 heres my back up, can anyone do my bios?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tek-jay-el View Post
                                          need help for my ideapad 3 heres my back up, can anyone do my bios?
                                          What's your Device Model and Serial Number?
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X