plz help me to repair bios bin for think bad da475 nm-b351
    lab start but uble to boot windows or enter setup menus
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-16-2023, 02:33 PM. Reason: Thinkpad A475 nm-b351

Re: plz help me to repair bios bin

Originally posted by mhmed2090 View Post
    plz help me to repair bios bin for think bad da475 nm-b351
    lab start but uble to boot windows or enter setup menus
    Write your Device Model and Serial Number.
    What do you mean by "Laptop start but unable to boot to Windows or Enter Setup" is the device has a Password? or it stuck on logo?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lenovo thinkpad a475
      s/n pf-11kbqf
      device stuck on logo and keep restart have no password on bios when i press f1 to enter bios menu the device restart

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        Write your Device Model and Serial Number.
        What do you mean by "Laptop start but unable to boot to Windows or Enter Setup" is the device has a Password? or it stuck on logo?
        lenovo thinkpad a475
        s/n pf-11kbqf
        device stuck on logo and keep restart have no password on bios when i press f1 to enter bios menu the device restart

Comment

lenovo thinkpad a475
          s/n pf-11kbqf
          Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo (According to your Serial Number).

Always remember to add your device model and motherboard number to the thread title.
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo (According to your Serial Number).

Always remember to add your device model and motherboard number to the thread title.
            thank you so much its working perefct

Comment

thank you so much its working perefct
              Good to know, You're Welcome.
              >>>>>

Comment

Lenovo A475 Error 0285 TPM initialization failure

Hi everybody,
                I hope that I don't make a mistake by creating this thread : if so, I'm sorry...
                I had problem with a lenovo A475 model 20KM with AMD PRO A12.
                After an update, it doesn't boot and I have a sound error code : 0285 TCG compliant functionality related error (might be the TPM initialization failure) and the Lenovo PC Diagnostics Apps indicates to replace the motherboard ...
                The screen stays black, impossible to enter the bios or to do anything else.
                Do you think it will be possible to fix it and how : I don't find any solution on the Net yet ?...
                For information, I can make a bios dump if necessary.
                Thanks a lot ans best regards

Comment

Re: Lenovo A475 Error 0285 TPM initialization failure

Originally posted by Lornet View Post
                  Hi everybody,
                  I hope that I don't make a mistake by creating this thread : if so, I'm sorry...
                  Please read the rules before posting again to know what to do when you make a request, and not to make more mistakes so I don't have to move your thread again:

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Add motherboard number, device serial number, and attach your bios dump - doesn't matter if it's corrupted (as in your case) or not. By doing this you increase the chances of getting quick and accurate help in solving the problem.

Last edited by Vesko356; 04-23-2023, 10:27 AM.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: plz help me to repair Thinkpad A475 nm-b351 bios bin

Hi VESKO and all of you,
                    I send you my actual bios (save several times with différents software and compare with HxD.
                    Thanks for your reply and best regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: plz help me to repair Thinkpad A475 nm-b351 bios bin

Originally posted by Lornet View Post
                      Hi VESKO and all of you,
                      I send you my actual bios (save several times with différents software and compare with HxD.
                      Thanks for your reply and best regards
                      Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                      Please read the rules before posting again to know what to do when you make a request, and not to make more mistakes so I don't have to move your thread again:

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Add motherboard number, device serial number, and attach your bios dump - doesn't matter if it's corrupted (as in your case) or not. By doing this you increase the chances of getting quick and accurate help in solving the problem.

And the device serial number is ...?

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

help lenovo a475 motherboard nm-b351 serial number SL10P41431. only the power button and charging led blink
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lalodbs View Post
                          help lenovo a475 motherboard nm-b351 serial number SL10P41431. only the power button and charging led blink
                          Recheck sesrial number

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Recheck sesrial number
                            That is the serial number that appears on the casing. but tomorrow he verified it

Comment

That is the serial number that appears on the casing. but tomorrow he verified it
                              Hello, good afternoon, sorry for the delay, I hadn't had time. This is the serial number PF-1PQJ8K

Comment

Hello, good afternoon, sorry for the delay, I hadn't had time. This is the serial number PF-1PQJ8K
                                A475 (Type 20KL) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20KL

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                  A475 (Type 20KL) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20KL

Thank you very much for the help. but it didn't work, I programmed it first, pure bios, it did the same thing as soon as I connected it flashes 3 times on. Then I programmed ec chip it8186vg and it did nothing. Return to the original ec and the ignition flashes 3 times again. I include the original ec to see if the problem is there
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                  X