Help unlock HP EliteBook 830 G9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help unlock HP EliteBook 830 G9

Please help me unlock this HP 830 g9, i attach both 256 files, thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Re: Help unlock HP 830 g9

Can anyone please help me? I can't do it with RCUnlocker since there are two 32mb files

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll8867 View Post
      Please help me unlock this HP 830 g9, i attach both 256 files, thanks in advance!
      Here are you Unlocked file.
      In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
      Attached Files

Comment

please help me unlock this hp 830 g9, i attach both 256 files, thanks in advance!
        try
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
          Here are you Unlocked file.
          In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
          Still asks for password.... Power on, manufacturing mode, booted into bios, went to security, checked default factory settings and asked me for administrator password.

Comment

Correction, restareted, but first loaded bios factory defaults, save and exit and then at the next boot reseted security settings and it worked. Thank you very much for the help!

Comment

Correction, restareted, but first loaded bios factory defaults, save and exit and then at the next boot reseted security settings and it worked. Thank you very much for the help!
              Good and i will add your suggestions to others unlock..

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                Good and i will add your suggestions to others unlock..
                One more problem, i added all the system ID to exit manufacturing mode, but now i have an error
                MPM
                Product Information not valid. The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid

Cirrus Discrete Amp Calibration Data

Press space bar to continue or "Y" to enter missing info

Comment

One more problem, i added all the system ID to exit manufacturing mode, but now i have an error
                  MPM
                  Product Information not valid. The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid

Easy to fix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y

Comment

MPM

You can just flash the original BIOS and you got all information back. But there is a chance that touchpad may not working properly. Need to install serial IO driver to be able to detect touchpad.

Comment

Product Name : HP EliteBook 830 13 inch G9 Notebook PC
                      Serial Number: 5CG2433C0T
                      SKU : 5P6W8EA#UUW
                      BuildID : 22WWWPAT602#SUUW#DUUW
                      Feature Byte : 476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUcAdpdqeMfAfPfXguhKhkj4jhk8mEmVmwn7nVngpTpWpqq
                      System Board CT Number : PPLRT00WBHA01L

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
                        You can just flash the original BIOS and you got all information back. But there is a chance that touchpad may not working properly. Need to install serial IO driver to be able to detect touchpad.
                        Yes i already entered all the info that is necessary! From the sticker on the cover, but it asks me that Cirrus calibration thing. Cirrus seems to me like audio. As for the the touchpad and other peripherals, all work ok.

Comment

MPM

Can anyone help me with this error?

Comment

Do you have any progress on this problem? I think try to flash again the original bios. You'll loose the trackpad and mouse but after install serial IO driver everything works just fine.

Comment

Did you solve it?

Comment

https://wise.hp.com/wise-services/co...s/EN/c08358400

Please refer to the corresponding pdf document.
                                Only available in unlock mode.

Comment

HP Commercial Notebooks and Mobile Workstation PCs - Error Message 'Cirrus Discrete AMP Calibration Data
                                  Missing' Appears During Branding Process
                                  1. d5273_amp_calibration_tool_sop.pdf- A PDF file that contains the SOP instructions to perform the repair.
                                  2. Amp Calibration tool by Family.7z - 7z zip file that contains the calibration tool for impacted computers.
                                  NOTES: Click the paper-clip icon in the left bar to reveal the attachments. Right-click on the attachment to
                                  download it. You may not be able to see or access the attachment. In that case, save this document, and open it
                                  with Adobe Reader.
                                  If you have opened it in a Web browser, you may not be able to see or access the attachment. In that case, save
                                  this document, and open it with Adobe Reader.
                                  References: SIK4152 , SID5273

Comment

Can you please attach the files here. Thank you

HP Commercial Notebooks and Mobile Workstation PCs - Error Message 'Cirrus Discrete AMP Calibration Data
                                    Missing' Appears During Branding Process
                                    1. d5273_amp_calibration_tool_sop.pdf- A PDF file that contains the SOP instructions to perform the repair.
                                    2. Amp Calibration tool by Family.7z - 7z zip file that contains the calibration tool for impacted computers.
                                    NOTES: Click the paper-clip icon in the left bar to reveal the attachments. Right-click on the attachment to
                                    download it. You may not be able to see or access the attachment. In that case, save this document, and open it
                                    with Adobe Reader.
                                    If you have opened it in a Web browser, you may not be able to see or access the attachment. In that case, save
                                    this document, and open it with Adobe Reader.
                                    References: SIK4152 , SID5273

Comment

you can try this file.if everything ok reply for me.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Ah yes, this that stupid Audio Calibration data thing on some newer models. You can't edit it via the BIOS menus like the feature byte etc, only that UEFI proprietary tool that HP uses internally where you can calibrate it.

But alternatively you can edit more CMOS string values manually using a USB EFI shell with the "UefiBiosConfig.efi" tool.

If it's similar to va "HP EliteBook 860 16 inch G9 Notebook PC" you can try my personal dumped calibration data for the audio chip. (Hope it doesn't screw it up)

Anyway make a bootable USB EFI Shell, extract the zip into the root of the USB. Navigate to EFI\Boot and copy my dumped cirruscalibrate.txt into there.

Then boot into your USB EFI Shell (might need to turn off secure boot).
                                        Make sure you navigate to the USB drive then go to EFI\Boot

Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -getconfig=cirruscalibrate.txt
                                        You can also dump your existing config using:
                                        Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -getconfig=cmosdump.txt
                                        Edit it in notepad or using the edit command, then restore it with:
                                        Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -setconfig=cmosdump.txt
                                        If the error goes away and the audio fixes itself, then horray!
                                        If you get a red screen of death on reboot about some stupid programming mode, run this:

Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -setconfig=lockmpm.txt
                                        Good luck

Originally posted by Kippykip View Post
                                        Then boot into your USB EFI Shell (might need to turn off secure boot).
                                        Make sure you navigate to the USB drive then go to EFI\Boot

Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -getconfig=cirruscalibrate.txt
                                        Whoops I meant
                                        Code:
                                        UefiBiosConfig -setconfig=cirruscalibrate.txt
                                        like in the screenshot

Couldn't edit the post a 2nd time haha
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-21-2023, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X