Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus FX505DD Rev: 2.0 BIOS

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
    Find a sticker on the motherboard to identify the right bios.
    Also write your SIO (EC) size.
    how to determine EC size?
    Last edited by ReedZed; 12-13-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Find a sticker on the motherboard to identify the right bios.
      Also write your SIO (EC) size.
      Here is a photo
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ReedZed View Post
        Here is a photo
        Here's your new file, try it and let me know.
        Attach the writing on the EC chip.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

here's your new file, try it and let me know.
          Attach the writing on the ec chip.
          it8987e bxa

Comment

Originally posted by reedzed View Post
            it8987e bxa
            128kb EC.
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

128kb EC.
              Tell me what to do with this file? how to flash?

Comment

128kb EC.
                I'm wondering if it's possible to flash a bios dump so that the multicontroller pulls up the EC

Comment

I'm wondering if it's possible to flash a bios dump so that the multicontroller pulls up the EC
                  It could happen, try first to program the main bios and see the symptoms.
                  About the EC you should use a prober Programmer, read that post.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                  >>>>>

Comment

now I will install the flash and write off the symptoms

Comment

collected, the keyboard is amber, waiting for signs of life

Comment

I walked again on the legs with a soldering iron, the keyboard is red, the speaker makes a sound periodically, there is no picture, there is no charging indicator. But if I reboot from the button, it will go into the BIOS

The serial number is not set, usb does not work either. ssd and sata work with interrupts
                        Last edited by ReedZed; 12-13-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I walked again on the legs with a soldering iron, the keyboard is red, the speaker makes a sound periodically, there is no picture, there is no charging indicator. But if I reboot from the button, it will go into the BIOS

The serial number is not set, usb does not work either. ssd and sata work with interrupts
                          I don't understand you well, what was your main problem and what's your problem now?
                          It should be without a serial number because you didn't give me the original file, how can I add it!
                          >>>>>

Comment

I don't understand you well, what was your main problem and what's your problem now?
                            It should be without a serial number because you didn't give me the original file, how can I add it!
                            After flashing the BIOS in Windows, the usb2.0 port stopped working and the hard drives began to work with interruptions. Windows loaded, but the disk seemed to start working and stop, working again and stopping again. As far as I understand, the microcontroller takes data from the flash bios before initialization. After flashing your file into the BIOS, all these problems remained. After I soldered the flash BIOS into place, the laptop did not turn on the first time, after a forced reboot it enters uefi, sees all the devices, but the problems remain. I want to know if I understand everything correctly, is it possible to write data for the multicontroller to the BIOS file so that it starts working as it should? I think that the problem is in the multicontroller, since all the voltages on the board are in perfect order. And one more thing, before the breakdown, I updated the BIOS with an .exe file from the official site and installed the chipset driver. After the reboot, what happened was described above

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              Post your bios backup .
                              pls help me clean this bios
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimore View Post
                                pls help me clean this bios
                                AMD don't need a clean ME !

Try this and give feedback
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  bios extracted from the Asus site update.
                                  thankyou

Comment

Here I leave my contribution bios + ec
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I need a working bios on this asus fx505dt board id FX505DD REV 2,0, original file orange light turns on keyboard lights then goes off.Already tried bios here in forum but no light. original have light, I have attached the original file and pic of the board.can someone fix this bios please
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                                        I need a working bios on this asus fx505dt board id FX505DD REV 2,0, original file orange light turns on keyboard lights then goes off.Already tried bios here in forum but no light. original have light, I have attached the original file and pic of the board.can someone fix this bios please
                                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                        • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                                          try bios
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X