Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideapad 3 14iil05 Bios Please

Hello!
    Can someone help me with this bios please (power led blinking no picture)
    GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0 (UMA)
    Attached Files

Re: ideapad 3 14iil05 Bios Please

HERE YOU GO
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
      HERE YOU GO
      nor working, still LEDS blinking

Comment

I need a bios for Lenovo IdeaPad GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0 board, after pressing the power button the led only blinks, nothing else. I did a bios memory dump

Comment

Originally posted by bala285 View Post
          I need a bios for Lenovo IdeaPad GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0 board, after pressing the power button the led only blinks, nothing else. I did a bios memory dump

try it
          Attached Files

Comment

I need a bios EC for Lenovo IdeaPad GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0

Comment

Originally posted by 789852 View Post
              I need a bios EC for Lenovo IdeaPad GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0
              post the full name and model of the laptop, the original bios and the EC bios.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: bios for lenovo ip 3 15IIL05 OR GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031

Hello friends, please help me, after updating Bios with Lenovo Vantage, my laptop stopped turning on. I found the Bios on the Internet, but it needs to be cleared and the serial numbers must be entered.
                This is what I have on the back cover of my laptop:
                IdeaPad 3 14iiL05
                Model Name - 81WD
                SN:PF2EV7YH MTM:81WD00U9US
                Mfg Date: 2021/01/15 Factory ID: JVHFC1

On the board:
                GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550
                Rev: 1.0 NM-D031
                2019-12-06

Thanks for the help
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Romadim View Post
                  Hello friends, please help me, after updating Bios with Lenovo Vantage, my laptop stopped turning on. I found the Bios on the Internet, but it needs to be cleared and the serial numbers must be entered.
                  This is what I have on the back cover of my laptop:
                  IdeaPad 3 14iiL05
                  Model Name - 81WD
                  SN:PF2EV7YH MTM:81WD00U9US
                  Mfg Date: 2021/01/15 Factory ID: JVHFC1

On the board:
                  GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550
                  Rev: 1.0 NM-D031
                  2019-12-06

Thanks for the help
                  We will need your Original Backup to transfer your DMI, so upload it here.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    We will need your Original Backup to transfer your DMI, so upload it here.
                    Thanks, here is my original backup
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, here is my original backup
                      Here's your New BIOS file, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Thanks for your help, the laptop is turned on, hides well, Lenovo Vantage sees the serial numbers of the laptop, but if you turn it off, after 30 minutes you can turn it on only with recharging and pressing the power button twice for 10 seconds.

Worked fine until Lenovo Vantage started updating Bios

Comment

is this work with nvidia graphics

Comment

Originally posted by aguzhendro View Post
                            is this work with nvidia graphics
                            it depends of the serial number of your laptop

Comment

Pls tell me this Bios with pure ME region? Other craftsmen tell me that in order for the laptop to turn on normally and work, it is necessary to clean the ME region, and for this laptop it is very difficult to clean it because the processor is 10th generation. They say that a service Bios is needed.

Comment

Pls tell me this Bios with pure ME region? Other craftsmen tell me that in order for the laptop to turn on normally and work, it is necessary to clean the ME region, and for this laptop it is very difficult to clean it because the processor is 10th generation. They say that a service Bios is needed.
                                It's a Virgin BIOS from the Vendor "Lenovo", so the ME Region is already clean.
                                >>>>>

Comment

can someone help fix this bios no display
                                  cannot find the model number or serial number
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by reeza_plus View Post
                                    can someone help fix this bios no display
                                    cannot find the model number or serial number
                                    Try the file from Post #11 and if it works fine we can transfer your DMI.

Remember always to write your Device Model Number and Serial Number.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi, please clean ME this bios 14IIL05 GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 Rev 1.0 2019-12-06, s/n PF2YJ5M2, MTM: 81WD00SDLM

Comment

Originally posted by ezegust View Post
                                        Hi, please clean ME this bios 14IIL05 GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031 Rev 1.0 2019-12-06, s/n PF2YJ5M2, MTM: 81WD00SDLM
                                        Try the file from Post #11 but before that take a BIOS backup.
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                        X