Aspire 4738zg bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspire 4738zg bios needed

Good day, I need help in removing bios password from a bin file. Owner flashed bios with incorrect one, laptop wont display. Then I tried searching the net for a working one because he didn't make a backup from old bios.

I found a supposedly working one but it has password in it and wont boot further although it now displays. Acer website does not help because it's an exe file and I have no knowledge how to extract it. I have attach bios found on the net, if maybe someone can check it out. Or if you guys have a working one it'll be much appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Aspire 4738zg bios needed

Did your laptop show any code !

Comment

Unfortunately there's no code. I was hoping for that too. I haven't found any schematic for this either, to see if I can short something to reset the bios.

Comment

as per acer site it shows 4mb as main bios and 512kb as ec bios whereas bios attached by you is 2mb. Are you sure??

Comment

try and report
          Attached Files

Comment

@Claudiomfa thanks very replying, tried your file but unfortunately laptop powers on but no display.

Comment

@mcp this is amd version, it has only one bios chip that contains 2mb file.

Comment

The password for that bios is TANGINAMOY ,the bios is from an eMachines D644 .What is the serial number on the base cover
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-17-2020, 09:46 AM.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thats odd, I tried the password but still wont enter. I also saw that pass when I changed option to ascII (which I forgot to do earlier) . Serial number is 04003996925. Thanks.

Comment

The serial will start with NX or something similar .Post a picture of the stickers under the memory
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here's the info at the bottom cover.
                      Attached Files

Comment

According to the part number its an intel machine https://villman.com/Product-Detail/A...38ZG-P622G50Mn
                        So, you`ve got a base cover thats maybe different,a different motherboard,or a bios chip thats the wrong size with the wrong bios. Are there any stickers under the memory ?

Comment

None, but there's a print ZQE. and the motherboard model is DA0ZHKMB6C0 rev. C

Both processor is AMD
                          Last edited by lezsimply; 06-17-2020, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Ok the ZQE is an acer eMachines D644 ,try this bios .

Attached Files
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-17-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

The DA0ZHKMB6C0 rev. C is an intel board..... Quanta ZHK
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-17-2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Thank You very much SMDFlea for patiently helping me. I haven't tried the last bios you uploaded but I managed to enter Bios Setup by typing the first password you gave but accidentally forgot to include the letter Y.

I mistyped and spelled it as TANGINAMO and it went through, have no clue bout it. I have also attached an image of some details about the bios. Please check.

Again, Thanks very much SMD and to all you guys.

PS. the password is a Filipino word that has a bad meaning so dont bother typing or saying it.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by lezsimply; 06-17-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

i see its a swear word .The bios at post #14 is version 1.12 ,i added the DMI to it.

Comment

I will keep it too, just in case something similar came up. Thanks.

Comment

Can you Help I also need bios, and ec and can you also clean me For this model ASPIRE 4738ZG DA0ZQ9MB6C0 REV C IT TURNS ON AND IT POST AFTER 5 seconds it shuts off , Thank you...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X