• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help hp probook 430 g7 bios pw

Flash new bios , password not remove

Comment

post the main bios file

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

This is the bios backup thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy90 View Post
          This is the bios backup thanks
          This is Ec file, post your main bios file, you still have 2nd SPI chip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hi guys!

on dumping (my friend - service guy - did it) both chips the resulting files appeared 1mb in size. no idea why - maybe programming device was not set up correctly.
            wb chip has been re-soldered and checked - probook booted correctly.
            gc chip died after re-solder (caps lock on power connection and nothing more) and has been replaced with another wb with flashing its dump. booted ok although some bios update has been done automatically.
            probook now seems working without troubles (of course bios password is in its place).
            i realized 1mb dump size only after all that - when checked dumps at home.
            does anybody know what could happen on re-flashing replacement chip (gd is bios itself, correct?) with incomplete dump? i suspect that probook might fix corrupt bios with its surestart feature and now the bios is exactly the same as before.
            or if the bios is partially healthy then how can i fix it? what if i dump another's probook of the same model and add my part of origibal dump?

Comment

hello guys! anybody home?

Comment

Hello All,

I have succecced to unlock bois with HxD (NvramActiveRegn), but every time after boot gives me this message (hp endpoint security controller problem )

Could you please help me to remove PW properly and fix "hp endpoint security controller problem"

attched files contains orginal dumb and unlocked one.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  hp probook 430 g7 bios pw
                  Hi, I need BIOS unlock bin file for:
                  Attached Files

Comment

hello masters! can someone help me out, admin password heres my files, Thanks in advance for the one who can help me out
                    Attached Files

Comment

Serial ??

Comment

Originally posted by gsmmardi View Post
                        hello masters! can someone help me out, admin password heres my files, Thanks in advance for the one who can help me out
                        There's no such model as "hp probook 840 G7". Your model is HP ProBook 430 G7 according to the bios dump in your post.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                        • Post under a related thread if it exists
                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules.
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hp probook 430 G7

Prodid 1B7N2ES#AB6

S/N # 5CD0288C7J

da0x8lmb8d0-rev-d

Thanks

Comment

• SMDFlea
                            SMDFlea commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Posts moved to 430 G7 bios pw thread. Please try to get the correct model first before posting here again,and read all of the rules !
                        Working...
                        X