S/N# 5CD82249N4
    Attached Files

Re: Hp 1040 g4

Originally posted by waelot View Post
    hello freind who can build this bios with no display
    motherboard: Da0y0umbad0
    s/n# 5cd82249n4
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      The same caps light blinks 5 times but no display

Comment

Originally posted by waelot View Post
        The same caps light blinks 5 times but no display
        Try again :

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Try again :

I tried but without successful
          Anyway thanks for your help

Comment

Hp Elitebook 1040 g4 bios file

Motherboard turn on but no screen,fan spin to max.
            Someone can clean Me bios file or put some dump file.
            Thanks

DA0Y0UMBAD0 REV D
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp Elitebook 1040 g4 bios file

Originally posted by pixi75 View Post
              motherboard turn on but no screen,fan spin to max.
              Someone can clean me bios file or put some dump file.
              Thanks

da0y0umbad0 rev d
              flash 16mb only
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi I got HP Elitebook 1040 G4 motherboard DA0Y0UMBAD0 Rev D which is coming on and the fan is spinning fast but not displaying help me clean me, Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
                    Hi I got HP Elitebook 1040 G4 motherboard DA0Y0UMBAD0 Rev D which is coming on and the fan is spinning fast but not displaying help me clean me, Thanks
                    Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                    Program that file to your 16MB Chip and put your 8MB Chip Back.

Serial Number: 5CD8325W12.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                      Program that file to your 16MB Chip and put your 8MB Chip Back.

Serial Number: 5CD8325W12.
                      Thank you Hardware1 I have tried your file but it's not displaying, the laptop turns on and it's giving 1 blink on caps lock and then after a few seconds the fan will start running max speed without display

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
                        Thank you Hardware1 I have tried your file but it's not displaying, the laptop turns on and it's giving 1 blink on caps lock and then after a few seconds the fan will start running max speed without display
                        As far as I know, 1 Blink for HP is pointing to a CPU Issue. If you have tried more than 1 BIOS and it's the same, you can go and Post in the Hardware Forum, maybe they can help you there.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, I have in my hands an HP EliteBook 1040 G4 (DA0Y0UMBAD0 REV: D) that makes no attempt to turn on, display an image or anything.

I took out the BIOS and flashed one that I found in a forum for this model, and on the first boot it did give a power LED, it showed an image, but I got two HP screens, the first one said:

"Final step of BIOS update is in progress.", after that it turned off and turned on again this time showing the following warning "The BIOS has recovered its identity data from the Embedded Controller due to data mismatch."

When I hit OK, what it did was restart, it went on a black screen, and then it didn't turn on. And it returned to the same thing, that it does not show any sign of life.

I clarify that I only flashed the 16MB chip, there is an 8MB one right next to it, I have not touched that one at the moment.
                          If someone could help me with a BIOS for this model I would greatly appreciate it, I also attach the original BIOS of this device
                          Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                            SMDFlea commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The serial number must be posted with every bios request

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                            • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

8MB + 16MB Tested flash both bios
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by corona100 View Post
                            8MB + 16MB Tested flash both bios
                            I get the same problem as other users. The Caps Lock LED flashes 5 times and after a few seconds the fan starts spinning at maximum speed

Comment

please help me!,, the machine won't turn on with enough power
                              s/n:5CD8033H9Z
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trunguntilyou View Post
                                please help me!,, the machine won't turn on with enough power
                                s/n:5CD8033H9Z
                                try.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

try.
                                  Currently unable to try and report, sincerely apologize

Comment

Working...
                                  X