• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by gpu View Post
    EC bios
    Try extras site HP..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by peste; 04-13-2020, 02:27 AM.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      Try extras site HP..
      After flashing ec bios, password lost, bios settings avalable. But before POST screen show notification
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gpu View Post
        After flashing ec bios, password lost, bios settings avalable. But before POST screen show notification
        use the original bios and this EC ..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

No result

Comment

Is it only a dmi problem,or something else has been wiped?if you fill ihe dmi data in your uploaded EC,in the original EC dump it starts at line 5000(using HxD).If you have seen the message in previous models"restoring data from network cotroller" or something like this.It was restored from EC.I am not sure but just to test.

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
              Is it only a dmi problem,or something else has been wiped?if you fill ihe dmi data in your uploaded EC,in the original EC dump it starts at line 5000(using HxD).If you have seen the message in previous models"restoring data from network cotroller" or something like this.It was restored from EC.I am not sure but just to test.
              On hollyday have freetime, chek it.

Comment

Hei. I have HP 850 G1 which i can not unlock via hp HPUnlocker_v1
                I dump both chips (i do not have clue which one is responsible for password)
                Executed by HPUnlocker_v1, erase both of them and reflash.
                Does not work, can anyone remove password for me?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPFcaDMKFJ_gphn...UHVcg?e=s8HPKi

Comment

Originally posted by Dabman View Post
                  Hei. I have HP 850 G1 which i can not unlock via hp HPUnlocker_v1
                  I dump both chips (i do not have clue which one is responsible for password)
                  Executed by HPUnlocker_v1, erase both of them and reflash.
                  Does not work, can anyone remove password for me?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPFcaDMKFJ_gphn...UHVcg?e=s8HPKi

Firstly.. Do not randomly do things like that. If you do not know what to do, ask.
                  You only need to read, modify and write the larger chip. For example named W25Q128FV or something similar with 128 in the name.

Secondly.. Your read is very faulty. Did you not verify what you read?

Does your laptop even boot anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                    Firstly.. Do not randomly do things like that. If you do not know what to do, ask.
                    You only need to read, modify and write the larger chip. For example named W25Q128FV or something similar with 128 in the name.

Secondly.. Your read is very faulty. Did you not verify what you read?

Does your laptop even boot anymore?
                    yeap it does

Comment

Hi... can someone post the unlocker tool again.... the which is there says the archive is damaged... I have a HP probook 440 G4... can this tool help in this model?

Comment

Hi.. I downloaded the binary file...However the tool gave me some python error when I dragged the binary on the tool... Can you please provide me with the unlocked binary... I am attaching the downloaded binary... my laptop is hp probook 440 g4...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by parag.thakkar.27@gmail.co View Post
                          Hi... can someone post the unlocker tool again.... the which is there says the archive is damaged... I have a HP probook 440 G4... can this tool help in this model?
                          update winrar, or use 7zip

Comment

Thanks ... I was able to extract the tool but the tool is giving an error ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks ... I was able to extract the tool but the tool is giving an error ...
                              read the instructions for use ... the program works ok.

Comment

HI... I read the instructions but still could not make it work... I copied the exe and the binary file in the d drive (no folders involved)... I dragged the binary file on top of the tool... The tool gives the error...

Comment

HI... I read the instructions but still could not make it work... I copied the exe and the binary file in the d drive (no folders involved)... I dragged the binary file on top of the tool... The tool gives the error...
                                  post the bios here

Comment

hi...please find attached the bios...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

hi...please find attached the bios...
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi...tried with unlocked bios...still getting the password...

Comment

Hi...tried with unlocked bios...still getting the password...
                                          try
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X