HP ZBOOK 14U G6 Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP ZBOOK 14U G6 Bios

Good day, I got one HP Zbook G6 with one BIOS bin SiZE 256Mb and on the other side of the board, the 128 Bios Chip was not there, it seems like someone removed it.

Help!

1. I have multiple BIOS chips so I want to reprogram 128 (I've tried to download 16MB BIN file from most of the posts but LED Keeps flashing)

I'm not sure if the Original Bios program from 256 Chip is not collaborating with the files that I downloaded for 128Mb Chip.

Please advise the way forward can the board be restored by only making use of 256Mb Bios program without 128Mb Bios program?

I attached the original 32Mb file but the 16Mb since the Bios were not there I'm stuck.

Please advise.

32Mb Bin
    Attached Files

Re: HP ZBOOK 14U G6 Bios

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you for the reply let me reprogram all the chips then I will revert the results.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Wow, Unbelievable, it worked 100% Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by justice171 View Post
          Wow, Unbelievable, it worked 100% Thank you very much!
          : chúc mừng:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I need help (14U G5) I want to experiment to flash my HP. I need to know which tool to buy, I already have bought EZP2023+ but it's not good enough to do the experiment. I see on the motherboard the chip ( MXIC , MX25L25673GZ41-08G). I need the support to find the best h/w tool to do the job along with the guide.
            I will apreciate HELP. thanks

Originally posted by justice171 View Post
            Good day, I got one HP Zbook G6 with one BIOS bin SiZE 256Mb and on the other side of the board, the 128 Bios Chip was not there, it seems like someone removed it.

Help!

1. I have multiple BIOS chips so I want to reprogram 128 (I've tried to download 16MB BIN file from most of the posts but LED Keeps flashing)

I'm not sure if the Original Bios program from 256 Chip is not collaborating with the files that I downloaded for 128Mb Chip.

Please advise the way forward can the board be restored by only making use of 256Mb Bios program without 128Mb Bios program?

I attached the original 32Mb file but the 16Mb since the Bios were not there I'm stuck.

Please advise.

32Mb Bin

Comment

Originally posted by hashhusp View Post
              I need help (14U G5) I want to experiment to flash my HP. I need to know which tool to buy, I already have bought EZP2023+ but it's not good enough to do the experiment. I see on the motherboard the chip ( MXIC , MX25L25673GZ41-08G). I need the support to find the best h/w tool to do the job along with the guide.
              I will apreciate HELP. thanks
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi Vesko356. I have a corrupt bios for this model.
                can I use the files hoaca388 posted here?

Comment

Originally posted by jellytot View Post
                  Hi Vesko356. I have a corrupt bios for this model.
                  can I use the files hoaca388 posted here?
                  Post the your corrupted bios dump here, along with the serial number and more detailed description of the issue, and someone will try to help you.

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally The laptop would take forever to boot, requiring multiple pressing of power button, but now the caps key and power led flash alternatingly.

here is a dump of the files,
                    Attached Files

Comment

hello
                      i have a hp zbook 14u g6
                      I want to flash it but I couldn't find the 16M one
                      I found the 32M and another 1M
                      question: where is the 16M one?
                      THANKS

Comment

Hello, please help me
                        my machine is zbook 14u g6 due to loading a different bios so it is being like this, is there any way to fix it? Thank
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-24-2023, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huynguyen.vp View Post
                          Hello, please help me
                          my machine is zbook 14u g6 due to loading a different bios so it is being like this, is there any way to fix it? Thank [ATTACH=JSON]n3153197[/ATTACH]
                          BIOS and EC files and serial number

Comment

This is the original bios of the device, the status sometimes turns on and off and has the error like I sent the photo, I hope the masters can fix it.
                            HP ZBOOK 14U G6
                            s/n#:5CG0227827
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is the original bios of the device, the status sometimes turns on and off and has the error like I sent the photo, I hope the masters can fix it.
                              HP ZBOOK 14U G6
                              s/n#:5CG0227827
                              HP ZBook 14u G6 Mobile Workstation
                              Attached Files

Comment

That bios doesn't turn on, is there another way?

Comment

That bios doesn't turn on, is there another way?
                                  Impossible
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Please help me, it still doesn't work, it still shows this error
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-30-2023, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hi, I have HP Zbook 14 G6 but the bios password is locked, and I cannot login bios. I want to reset the bios password and I have bought the CH341 pro tool to read the bios chip but I am not sure which 2 chips that I need to read and get the bin file. Can you please help me in this regard?

Comment

Originally posted by geethu View Post
                                        Hi, I have HP Zbook 14 G6 but the bios password is locked, and I cannot login bios. I want to reset the bios password and I have bought the CH341 pro tool to read the bios chip but I am not sure which 2 chips that I need to read and get the bin file. Can you please help me in this regard?
                                        post the motherboard model so we can find the schematic or boardview to easy location

Comment

• geethu
                                          geethu commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Here are the motherboard Info:
                                          Baseboard Manufacturer : HP
                                          Baseboard Product : 8549
                                          Baseboard Version : KBC Version 52.66.00
                                          Please do the needful.
                                          Last edited by geethu; 12-15-2023, 05:12 PM.
                                      Working...
                                      X