need bios dell latitude 5400 chromebook. LA -H771P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dell latitude 5400 chromebook. LA -H771P

sir, can you please teach me how you flashed the bios of dell latitude chromebook? I have same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by applemackintoshh View Post
      smash it bro! its working ! thanks guys for the help!
      sir, can you please teach me how you flashed the bios of dell latitude chromebook? I have same problem.

Comment

can someone help me unlock..this comes with company lock..thanks in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by virusjez View Post
          can someone help me unlock..this comes with company lock..thanks in advance
          Here's your Unlocked BIOS.
          You have to reinstall the OS through a Flash Drive made by "Chromebook Recovery Utility" and choose your Device Model.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Here's your Unlocked BIOS.
            You have to reinstall the OS through a Flash Drive made by "Chromebook Recovery Utility" and choose your Device Model.
            thankyou very much..ill try tomorrow

Comment

Dell latitude 5400 chromebook to windows 10 help

Does anyone knows how to unlock R/W of firmware in this dell chromebook? I wanna convert it to windows but i cannot flash UEFI. The bios also have admin locked. Can someone modify my bios bin that i can directly install windows 10?
              Attached Files

Comment

any friend can unlock enterprise enrolment lock my dell 5400 chromebook please
                Attached Files

Comment

guys can anyone help me my Chromebook doesn't working properly because the last technician deleted my original bios when he try to flash it with win 11

Comment

Originally posted by DPersistent07 View Post
                    guys can anyone help me my Chromebook doesn't working properly because the last technician deleted my original bios when he try to flash it with win 11
                    only ERROR: Can`t launch ePSA ! EC trust level is not correct! is promting.

Comment

Originally posted by abuge View Post
                      any friend can unlock enterprise enrolment lock my dell 5400 chromebook please
                      try this and then reset or reinstall
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Dell latitude 5400 chromebook enterprise lock

Kindly unlock this please its enterprise lock. i attached the main bios 32mb and the EC 1mb.
                        do i need to repartition the nvme after unlock? and install new os? or just powerwash?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 5400 chromebook enterprise lock

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                          Kindly unlock this please its enterprise lock. i attached the main bios 32mb and the EC 1mb.
                          do i need to repartition the nvme after unlock? and install new os? or just powerwash?
                          try this and press and hold the Esc + Refresh + power button at once. When the Chrome OS is missing or damaged warning shows up, press and hold Ctrl + D simultaneously. Press Enter if asked to turn OS verification off. If doesn't work, reinstall.
                          Attached Files
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            try this and press and hold the Esc + Refresh + power button at once. When the Chrome OS is missing or damaged warning shows up, press and hold Ctrl + D simultaneously. Press Enter if asked to turn OS verification off. If doesn't work, reinstall.
                            it has removable ssd can i just clean it via cmd in other pc? then reinstall new os?

Comment

thanks it works.. now all i'm gonna do is how can i turn this into windows.

Comment

Master unlock my file. TIA🙏
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by smallvhin; 07-27-2023, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Does anyone here that could unlock this dell lattitude 5400 chromebook. it is enterprise locked. i have attached here the 32mb bios with marking code of UC5 on the board. thank you in advance..
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by djesoric View Post
                                    Does anyone here that could unlock this dell lattitude 5400 chromebook. it is enterprise locked. i have attached here the 32mb bios with marking code of UC5 on the board. thank you in advance..
                                    reinstall from USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility after write new bios.
                                    Attached Files
                                    >>>>>

Comment

reinstall from USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility after write new bios.
                                      it's working. thank you so much i really appreciate your help..

Comment

Hello friend,

I am attempting to unlock my Dell 5400 Chrome laptop.

Could you please help me unlock my BIOS as well?

Thank you in advance.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

sir, can you help-me with my locked bios?

I have uploaded the archive in my previous post.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                          X