Requires BIOS HP HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requires BIOS HP HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01

Help with bios for this laptop. Complete board platform HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01(A1). When trying to restore the system to an earlier restore point, and removing updates, the laptop went out. Now it turns off immediately when turned on.
    Last edited by bykanovm; 11-02-2022, 07:07 AM.

Re: Requires BIOS HP 14-cf2009nf

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
    Help with bios for this laptop. Complete board platform HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01(A1). When trying to restore the system to an earlier restore point, and removing updates, the laptop went out. Now it turns off immediately when turned on.

Or help me extract from the downloaded from the site, in the archive the original read by me from the laptop flash drive and EXE from the site.
    Upload your original file.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Or help me extract from the downloaded from the site, in the archive the original read by me from the laptop flash drive and EXE from the site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IiC...usp=share_link

Comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IiC...usp=share_link
        Please upload your file to this forum.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Thanks, I figured it out. It turned out not to be in the BIOS. I'll leave a working bios here at the link above. Unfortunately, when I try to upload a file to the forum, I get an error.

Comment

Thanks, I figured it out. It turned out not to be in the BIOS. I'll leave a working bios here at the link above. Unfortunately, when I try to upload a file to the forum, I get an error.
            Use winrar or 7 zip to compress your files and upload them to this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

HP 14s-cf2538TU HEDWIG92 6050A3310101 MB-A01

halOOh Guys,...^_~
              Good day.....^_~ anyone who got a working bios bin file for
              HP 14s-cf2538TU HEDWIG92 6050A3310101 MB-A01
              thank you in advance.... ^_~
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP 14s-cf2538TU HEDWIG92 6050A3310101 MB-A01

is new repair file with win key
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Haker5; 06-30-2023, 08:41 AM.

Comment

hedwig92-6050a3310101 mb a01 a1 bios need

hi i have a hp 14-cf2078la mother hedwig92-6050a3310101 mb a01 a1 with a core i5 10gen. it turns on but no video. I have tried some that are there but with those it does not turn on directly. I leave the original bios. if any one can help me. thank you so much.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: hedwig92-6050a3310101 mb a01 a1 bios need

Originally posted by gigasi View Post
                    hi i have a hp 14-cf2078la mother hedwig92-6050a3310101 mb a01 a1 with a core i5 10gen. it turns on but no video. I have tried some that are there but with those it does not turn on directly. I leave the original bios. if any one can help me. thank you so much.
                    Bios extracted from the update from the HP site...BID 08656
                    DMI+KEYWIN - 380000 - 38103F
                    Attached Files
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Re: hedwig92-6050a3310101 mb a01 a1 bios need

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      Bios extracted from the update from the HP site...BID 08656
                      DMI+KEYWIN - 380000 - 38103F
                      works!!! tnx

Comment

Re: Requires BIOS HP HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01

Hi , Need Help with bios for board platform HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01(A1) with Core i3-10Th processor , original bios no start , i try some bios in this thread ,machine start without image (screen polaryzed,no splash,no backlight,500ma current,no respond power-off with one pulse),maybe because processor type?,thanks in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Requires BIOS HP HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
                          Hi , Need Help with bios for board platform HEDWIG92-6050A3310101-MB-A01(A1) with Core i3-10Th processor , original bios no start , i try some bios in this thread ,machine start without image (screen polaryzed,no splash,no backlight,500ma current,no respond power-off with one pulse),maybe because processor type?,thanks in advance.
                          Read post #10.

[Guide] How to extract ready for programming dump from HP update executable file
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1259536

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                          X