Legion 5-15IMH05H transfer DMI BIOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legion 5-15IMH05H transfer DMI BIOS

Hello, can someone transfer my notebook data from the old bios to the new one?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-14-2023, 11:46 AM. Reason: Legion 5-15IMH05H

Re: transfer DMI BIOS

Originally posted by Sergio06 View Post
    Can we have the laptop make and model number,so that it can be added to your thread title
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: transfer DMI BIOS

Legion 5-15IMH05H (Lenovo) - Type 82CF

Serial Number:PE07PV5N

Machine Type Model:82CF0004BR

Comment

Re: Legion 5-15IMH05H transfer DMI BIOS

Originally posted by Sergio06 View Post
        The "New BIOS" youve posted is version EFCN58WW ,and the ME firmware is "Initialised" which means that the bios has been booted already on another machine. The ME firmware would need cleaning, but there`s no point. You have already asked in another thread for a bios https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=5-15IMH05H , @hardware1 posted an EFCN58WW virgin bios,with clean ME firmware and with your DMI. I suggest you post again in that thread and ask if someone will post a new 52WW version ,as you said that one was previously working.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

so friend, that virgin BIOS is not booting the laptop. that's why I wanted a new cleaning on this one I'm sending

so much is this new bios not legion. it is from lenovo Ideapad gaming but it is the only one that is starting my machine. That's why I wanted someone to put my machine data in that bios. because when it starts with the right id I will update the bios by the lenovo software itself

Comment

I would like you to clear the ME of this BIOS and put the DMI of my laptop in the one I am sending
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-15-2023, 04:25 AM. Reason: removed bios,already posted it..

Comment

Working...
            X