Have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31

Have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31 T8202. i extract bin from Acer website but it have 9.1mb and original have 8.1mb

original bios seems corrupted because analyser and uefi tool show error
    Last edited by ktmmotocross; 03-16-2023, 12:40 AM.

Re: Have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
    have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31 t8202. I extract bin from acer website but it have 9.1mb and original have 8.1mb

write here laptop snid /serial number

Comment

here
      Attached Files

Comment

Have somebody bios for acer switch 3 sw312-31 T8202. i extract bin from Acer website but it have 9.1mb and original have 8.1mb

Post your corrupt backup
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

here old bios
          Attached Files

Comment

here old bios
            Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Acer with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: NTLDREC0017330029B4S00.
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thank mate i try. can u shortly describe how to extract virgin bios from acer? i get bin from acer with 8.9mb but chip is 8.1 mb

Comment

Model Name: SW312-31 , Part Number: NT.LDREC.001

DMI 0x0384000 - 0x038503F

Anyone can add their own DMI easily using the bios from post #6 and your own backup with the attached CopyDMI script.

Easy Guide: Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2023, 04:21 PM.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank mate i try. can u shortly describe how to extract virgin bios from acer? i get bin from acer with 8.9mb but chip is 8.1 mb
                  You can make it suitable for your Chip using a Hex Editor. Open the 2 files, copy the first lines from your Dump file, search for it in the Virgin BIOS, delete the extra data before those lines and now you have the same Header as your Dump file. Your file Length is (800000h), so select the same Length and delete the data after that Offset.
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                  X