Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp folio 9470m

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    No. Every machine has unique data in it's factory bios, like the DMI data, also Intel ME firmware and so on. So the proper way to do it is to unlock the factory dump.
    That what I was thinking. I am ok with dumping, but RCUnlocker so far didnt worked for me. I am using neoprogrammer, and after RCUnlocker it gives me error on verification stage only with micron chip (winbond is ok). I have the same laptop with two different BIOS chip. As mentioned winbond and micron. Windbond works with dump unlock and re-program (flash), but the micron.. I can read, write, verification gives me error also when I solder the chip back to laptop it gives me alternating power light (white, orange) with laptop, and laptop does not power on.
    Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf3d.exe View Post
      That what I was thinking. I am ok with dumping, but RCUnlocker so far didnt worked for me. I am using neoprogrammer, and after RCUnlocker it gives me error on verification stage only with micron chip (winbond is ok).
      This is a programmer issue, not related in any way with the usage of the RCU.
      In other words, the RCU cannot modify the file in a way causing problems with programming and/or verification of the chip.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

This is a programmer issue, not related in any way with the usage of the RCU.
        In other words, the RCU cannot modify the file in a way causing problems with programming and/or verification of the chip.
        But I can use the file (#117) and re-program my micron chip (without verification) and works fine and powers up. But when I dump factory bios from the laptop and unlock both with rcunlocker or hpunlocker laptop doesnt power on? I attached both my dump and unlocked file. Is there any way to check the integrity of my dump?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 09:48 AM.

Comment

But I can use the file (#117) and re-program my micron chip (without verification) and works fine and powers up. But when I dump factory bios from the laptop and unlock both with rcunlocker or hpunlocker laptop doesnt power on?
          Upload here the example of the factory dump, and the dump altered by the RCU with which you have a problem for examination.
          Тhe only option in which a problem may occur is if there is a user account created in addition to the administrator account.
          Using RCU as well as HPU in this case is useless.

Comment

Upload here the example of the factory dump, and the dump altered by the RCU with which you have a problem for examination.
            Тhe only option in which a problem may occur is if there is a user account created in addition to the administrator account.
            Using RCU as well as HPU in this case is useless.
            Please refer to #123 for the file. As I said before I have two types of these laptops, 1st is w licence winbond chips (no problems here), second type is w7 pro licences with micron chips. I have problems with these chips. I have downloaded a bios unlock from this thread (#117) it works fine to reprogram (without verification, verification gives me error) but when I dump the original bios and unlock both with rcunlocker or hpunlocker laptop doesnt power on.
            Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Please refer to #123 for the file.
              There is no user account in this dump, only administrator one, so the unlocked dump created by the RCU/HPU should work.
              As I said, in this case the problem is at the programmer side.
              The file produced by the RCU/HPU is OK.
              You can write to the author of the RCU in the thread about the RCU, but he will tell you the same.

Comment

There is no user account in this dump, only administrator one, so the unlocked dump created by the RCU/HPU should work.

You can write to the author of the RCU in the thread about the RCU, but he will tell you the same.
                It is really annoying, I just used UEFItool to inject BIOS from support site to original dump and programmed the micron chip. It booted up right away but to my surprise in manufacturing mode with lots of missing info (dmi tool has to be used) but it is not practical.. It is very very annoying......
                Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I contacted him and he pointed the programmer.

Comment

I contacted him and he pointed the programmer.
                    You're stubborn, and can't be denied, right?
                    OK, try this one but as I already said, the problem is not in the (RCU_unlocked) file but in the programmer. Program the chip, then read it and compare the contents, if everything matches, the problem should be solved.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You're stubborn, and can't be denied, right?
                      OK, try this one but as I already said, the problem is not in the (RCU_unlocked) file but in the programmer. Program the chip, then read it and compare the contents, if everything matches, the problem should be solved.
                      But look at the evidence, I can re-program the micron chip with "some other dump, other than what I have (eg. downloaded from forum)" but when I flush with the original&unlocked bin computer doesnt power on. What would you think. I would think 2 things either I cannot properly read the chip (which you checked and said my dump is ok so it is not the case) or properly write to chip (which I can with some other dump). If the programmer wasnt good I wasnt able to flash with some bin file. But I can and it works. But at the end I will have multiple clones. Because I have multiple machines. Dont blame me I am stubborn because I am after truth

Also I can dump the chip use UEFI tool inject the bios from support site, computer works.. But in manufacturing mode

I did flash with two different dumps. First one (which works all the time FOLIO_9470M) is downloaded from this thread and the second one that you gave me (unlocked) what is the difference between two? Because what I downloaded (FOLIO_9470M), it works, but what you unlocked it doesnt (does not power on) Please see attachments. Also just noticed the size is different as well (when zipped)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 02:13 PM.

Comment

...but when I flush with the original&unlocked bin computer doesnt power on.
                        Wait a minute, I have a feeling we are not in a same page here. So now you're telling the machine also doesn't turn on with the locked dump. Right? If that's the case "congratulations", how do you expect something different with the unlocked dump? RCU/HPU doesn't bring back death to life, only do the unlocking nothing more, nothing less. If you expect the functionality to repair corrupted dump, I must disappoint you - not going to happen. So now you have two options, option one - to rebuild your bad dump with the clean one from the HP support site, clean the ME firmware, and afterwards to input the DMI info with the corresponding tool, or option two to take some other working dump with DMI info already in it, and clean the ME Firmware only. And next time be more careful, good verified dump of the factory bios is very important as you already learn in a hard way.

Comment

...Wait a minute, I have a feeling we are not in a same page here. So now you're telling the machine also doesn't turn on with the locked dump. Right?
                          Sorry my mistake what I wanted to say is that dumped then unlocked. We are on the same page.

I am done with my batch now but will receive more on Monday. I had to use same bin file (first one in previous post) 4 times and I honestly don't think that another programmer will do anything different. Because like I told you I can dump and unlock but will not turn on. But you checked the files and you said they were ok. The only bin works for me is the one in previous post (the magic .bin)

Comment

Sorry my mistake what I wanted to say is that dumped then unlocked. We are on the same page.
                            So at the end which of the following is true? Did it power on with the original (locked) dump or not?
                            But you checked the files and you said they were ok.
                            I only checked if the file produced by the RCU was unlocked correctly, I.e. whether the RCU has done its job or not. I haven't checked anything further.

Comment

So at the end which of the following is true? Did it power on with the original (locked) dump or not?
                              I only checked if the file produced by the RCU was unlocked correctly, I.e. whether the RCU has done its job or not. I haven't checked anything further.
                              I did not tried with original dump.
                              But I've received 5 more today

Comment

Re: Hp folio 9470m Working dump

its working fine thnx sir

Comment

Good afternoon, help me, at an altitude of 9470 m, solve error 00A, enter serial numbers, explain how to do it

Comment

folio 9470m bios password unlock

please someone help me unlock bios password for folio 9470m.

board number : 6050A2514101-MB-A02.

I attached the bios bin file with the password. Thanks.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: folio 9470m bios password unlock

Originally posted by mekvit View Post
                                      please someone help me unlock bios password for folio 9470m.

board number : 6050A2514101-MB-A02.

I attached the bios bin file with the password. Thanks.
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        try..
                                        it's working, But serial number not valid.. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mekvit View Post
                                          it's working, But serial number not valid.. thanks.
                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X