Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A1466 bios problem

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Just use one of the ME cleaned bios in this thread.You will need to change the serial number,see this "4.3. Apple" https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5 ,watch piernov`s video.Also there`s some software you can use on github to change the serial and more , Apple_EFI-Patcher https://github.com/sadponyguerillaboy
    I tried all the bios in the forum, it didn't work..

I tried to fix it but failed i need help for this

Comment

Originally posted by bilen View Post
      I tried all the bios in the forum, it didn't work..

I tried to fix it but failed i need help for this
      Your backup is corrupt,its less that 1MB compressed,if you look at the code with a hex editor you`ll see its mostly empty, all FF`s ,compare it to another bios youll see a lot more code. Your backup was corrupt for a reason.. ,try another chip.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-21-2022, 10:05 PM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Your backup is corrupt,its less that 1MB compressed,if you look at the code with a hex editor you`ll see its mostly empty, all FF`s ,compare it to another bios youll see a lot more code. Your backup was corrupt for a reason.. ,try another chip.
        can you create a working file for me?

i will write this on a new chip

Comment

i have no access to my work PC`s at the moment.Someone will build one for you with your serial
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

are you still wanting help with this

Comment

Re: MacBook air Model A1466 EMC 2925 820-00165-A

Please help me to reset efi code
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 2011dandela View Post
                Please help me to reset efi code
                try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Clear ME Region Please 820-00165

Could someone please assist me to clear the ME region on this Bios file for MacBook Air 820-00165. Thanks
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-08-2023, 03:01 AM. Reason: 820-00165

Comment

Re: Clear ME Region Please 820-00165

Originally posted by BrandonJL View Post
                    Could someone please assist me to clear the ME region on this Bios file for MacBook Air 820-00165. Thanks
                    What EMC number ?

Comment

Emc 2925

Comment

Emc 2925
                        try..
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Awesome, Thanks!

Comment

Could someone please assist in clearing the ME region for this 820-00165 EMC 2925 Bios File.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Could someone please assist in clearing the ME region for this 820-00165 EMC 2925 Bios File.
                              You can use the bios at post #31 ,but you will need to copy the new "Vimbai ORIG MBA" serial number into it. See post #20 for info

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

My mistake, loaded the wrong one. I actually need this one with the ME cleared, its EMC3178 2017 not that 2015 one I uploaded.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

My mistake, loaded the wrong one. I actually need this one with the ME cleared, its EMC3178 2017 not that 2015 one I uploaded.
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again Peste!

Comment

Hello
                                        i need Clean up Password EFI
                                        Many thanks in advance
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

Originally posted by DZ-Developer View Post
                                          Hello
                                          i need Clean up Password EFI
                                          Many thanks in advance
                                          >
                                          Attached Files
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X