• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bin bios for LMQ-1 MB 12298-2

Originally posted by peste View Post
    read this..
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
    always when you make a bios request, post the original bios, even if it is corrupted..
    Yes, I have read. I am a new member. I would like to describe my problem as follows.

I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen laptop on eBay and it went through a lot of intermediaries. Currently, in addition to the above hardware problems, I know that the machine has been affected by repair, specifically reloading the BIOS from many sources, so the machine no longer has the original BIOS.

I myself have read the manufacturer's instructions, forum but did not solve the problem. I used the CH341A circuit module to copy the BIOS from a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 laptop (Non Touch Screen) with the mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY06.021 to a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen has mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY05.021 and serial number is Type 20A8-S16500 S/N: R9-01VK10 14/05, to reload ROM/BIOS because I think they are the same. The machine started up for a while and then turned off again.

Since I do not have the original BIOS file, I would like to send both files I have in the attachment. I need BIOS for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen has mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY05.021 and serial number is Type 20A8-S16500 S/N: R9-01VK10 14/05

Look forward to the help. Thank you for reading!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hungdp91 View Post
      Yes, I have read. I am a new member. I would like to describe my problem as follows.

I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen laptop on eBay and it went through a lot of intermediaries. Currently, in addition to the above hardware problems, I know that the machine has been affected by repair, specifically reloading the BIOS from many sources, so the machine no longer has the original BIOS.

I myself have read the manufacturer's instructions, forum but did not solve the problem. I used the CH341A circuit module to copy the BIOS from a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 laptop (Non Touch Screen) with the mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY06.021 to a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen has mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY05.021 and serial number is Type 20A8-S16500 S/N: R9-01VK10 14/05, to reload ROM/BIOS because I think they are the same. The machine started up for a while and then turned off again.

Since I do not have the original BIOS file, I would like to send both files I have in the attachment. I need BIOS for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 2 Touch Screen has mainboard parameter LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4LY05.021 and serial number is Type 20A8-S16500 S/N: R9-01VK10 14/05

Look forward to the help. Thank you for reading!
      X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (Type 20A7, 20A8) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20A8
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (Type 20A7, 20A8) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20A8
        Thanks hoaca388 for the help but the machine still doesn't work. I think it was hardware damage. Thank you very much!

Comment

Need bin bios for LMQ-1 MB 12298-2, and LMQ-2 MB 13268-1

Hello friends , i need help for two corrupted bios.It is Lenovo Thinkpad motherboard LMQ-2 MB 13268-1 448.01406.0011 , and this second one LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4ly06.021.Here are the bios for both motherboards.Best regards
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ivandj983; 03-03-2023, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Re: Need bin bios for LMQ-1 MB 12298-2, and LMQ-2 MB 13268-1

Originally posted by Ivandj983 View Post
            Hello friends , i need help for two corrupted bios.It is Lenovo Thinkpad motherboard LMQ-2 MB 13268-1 448.01406.0011 , and this second one LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 48.4ly06.021.Here are the bios for both motherboards.Best regards
            Post serial number of LMQ-1.
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              Post serial number of LMQ-1.
              Thanks Hoaca388, type and serial number LMQ-1 TYPE 20A7-005JGE S/N R9-013Y3X 14/03

Comment

Originally posted by Ivandj983
                Thanks Hoaca388, type and serial number LMQ-1 TYPE 20A7-005JGE S/N R9-013Y3X 14/03
                ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd Gen - Type 20A7
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, I'm trying to repair my lenovo x1 carbon 2nd gen and I'm stuck because I need a file that I can't find. Could someone upload a Me 10.0.57.3000_5MB_PRD_RGN.bin?. Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron2832 View Post
                    Hi guys, I'm trying to repair my lenovo x1 carbon 2nd gen and I'm stuck because I need a file that I can't find. Could someone upload a Me 10.0.57.3000_5MB_PRD_RGN.bin?. Thank you very much in advance
                    Here it's. I got it from Win-Raid Repository.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you very much, you are great!
                      I bought a motherboard and it came with a password in the bios. I downloaded a bios ver-10.0.57.3000 that promised to remove the password and it did, but now it does not recognize the ssd0 and does not load the O.S. If I flash the original bios ver-9.5.63.3002 I don't have video and before I did, so I'm a bit confused. I'm going to try to create a clean bios with ver-10.0.57.3000 and see if it recognizes the SSD,Let's see what happens, this can't get any worse, so...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron2832 View Post
                        Thank you very much, you are great!
                        I bought a motherboard and it came with a password in the bios. I downloaded a bios ver-10.0.57.3000 that promised to remove the password and it did, but now it does not recognize the ssd0 and does not load the O.S. If I flash the original bios ver-9.5.63.3002 I don't have video and before I did, so I'm a bit confused. I'm going to try to create a clean bios with ver-10.0.57.3000 and see if it recognizes the SSD,Let's see what happens, this can't get any worse, so...
                        If your Main Problem was the Password, why you didn't use the Patching Method to remove it?
                        I attached your Patched file, it's created by Lenovo Auto-Patcher tool, you should follow the steps in that Thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

But before that, your device should works with the Original Backup.
                        If the device doesn't work with the Backup, write your device Serial Number and we will try to fix your file. Also maybe you have moved any component nearby the BIOS Chip.
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                          If your Main Problem was the Password, why you didn't use the Patching Method to remove it?
                          I attached your Patched file, it's created by Lenovo Auto-Patcher tool, you should follow the steps in that Thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

But before that, your device should works with the Original Backup.
                          If the device doesn't work with the Backup, write your device Serial Number and we will try to fix your file. Also maybe you have moved any component nearby the BIOS Chip.
                          I don't know, I don't have much knowledge about programming and I spent several days looking for how to remove the bios password and I didn't find much except this video tutorial that had exactly my problem and apparently the process seemed simple, but I was very wrong, if I had found this forum before. .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4jLczSIUYE

Regarding the missing component near the bios chip, it's impossible because I use CH341A with the clip, so I don't need to desolder the chip for flash.
                          I have tried many different bios versions but only the chinese bios that I use to remove the bios password turns on the screen and I can access the bios settings, but it does not recognize the SSD.
                          When I flash my original bios, if I first erase the chip and then flash the bios, when I plug in the charger the power led turns on and when the keyboard light turns on the laptop turns off. If I flash the bios again without erasing the chip, when I connect the charger the power led blinks 3 times and then goes off. So I erase the chip again, I flash the Chinese bios and again I have video and bios screen. Now without deleting the bios chip I flash my original bios and when I connect the charger it turns on normally but without a video screen (black screen).
                          I also tried with my bios patched, with no positive result.
                          I'm still stuck and I think this problem is already beyond my little knowledge on this topic.
                          ATTACHED PHOTO BIOS WITH SERIAL NUMBER

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to attach the photos
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok, thanks for nothing

Comment

Help , I need bios for lmq-1 mb 12298-2 48.4ly06 021 , my original bios backup size only 64kb ,the problem my notebook not display but other running after a minute laptop off again

Comment

help .i need bin bios for LMQ-1 MB 12298-2 THINKPAD X1 Carbon 48.4ly07 021
                                  s:n r9-02d7rgr14/06

Comment

good afternoon, need help, bios for lenovo x1 carbon
                                    lqm-1
                                    12298-2
                                    48.4ly06.021
                                    type 20a7-004ert
                                    s/n r9-036al1
                                    14/07
                                    The bios flash drive was broken, so I can't post the old dump

Comment

Re: Lenove Thinkapd X1 carbon bios dump

good evening I have my Lenovo thinkpad X1 carbon which has a display problem
                                      lmq-1 mb12298-2 48.4ly07.021
                                      please can someone help me fix this file?🙏🙏🙏
                                      Attached Files

Comment

BACKUP OF LENOVO CARBON X1 lmq-1 mb 12298-2 48.4ly06.021 WORKING
                                        Attached Files

Comment

halo can i have bios for
                                          lmq-1 mb 12298-2 48.4ly06.021
                                          TYPE 20A8-003CSG SN : R9-01DHL8

Comment

Working...
                                          X